[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they fell for the vegan meme http://dailycaller.com/201
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x340
>they fell for the vegan meme

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/woman-dies-climbing-mount-everest-to-prove-vegans-can-anything/

>vegan dies trying to prove vegans aren't weak by climbing Mount Everest
>>
>>37280522
The reason she died wasn't because she was vegan.
>>
>>37280551
Right, it was because she was a vegan who just happened to be weak.
>>
>>37280685
>>37280551

m8 if you take it that way, hundreds of people already died trying to climb Mount Everest.

The majority of them were meat eaters.
1 (that woman) or maybe a few more were vegan.

Applying your logic it would mean that meat eaters are weak and vegans are strong.

>what is math and relativation
>>
>>37280685
Try going up there yourself, dipshit. God, I hate you dumb skellykids on fit.
>>
>>37281171
>woman sets out to prove her diet doesn't make her weak
>dies
How many others died while climbing in an attempt to justify their diet?
Holy kek, you can't make this up.
>>
No rational person is going to conclude that they died because they were vegan. This is just irony.
>>
>>37280522
I found out this woman graduated from my university.

I feel ashamed just being associated with this institution now.

Fucking vegan pussies.
>>
>>37282095
>Strydom also complained in the interview about other, lesser climbers.

>“We’ve all heard stories of frostbite and having to turn around from excessive waiting times due to inexperienced people blocking routes,” she said.

>“This can lead to life threatening situations and death where Sherpas and other climbers have to risk their lives to attempt rescues.”

>Strydom’s body remained on Mount Everest as of Sunday, waiting for a Sherpa to “carry the body to Camp 1 where an air ambulance” will have access, the British newspaper noted.

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>37282118
How many of the seven summits have you climbed? This was the last one for her.
>>
>>37281171
Vegan who successfully climb 0 that's 100% failure rate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.