[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i just got a big 5kg of this cost about £45. got rocky road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: impactwhey.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
impactwhey.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
so i just got a big 5kg of this cost about £45. got rocky road as it has good taste reviews. anyway i just tried it and its fuckin gross.

what do?
>>
>>37279877
Don't be a bitch and drink it or waste your money.
>>
I got the mocha today and its godlike
>>
>>37279877
make protein bars with it , while adding a little bit of sugar into the bars to adjust it. better than throwing it away.
>>
>>37279877
Have you got a cat?
>>
make pancakes

eggs and banana with two cups of that shit and you have yourself a nice meal
>>
>>37279877
Mix other shit into it until it tastes good.

I get unflavored and with it with cocao powder or PB2 or strawberry syrup depending on how I feel.
>>
>>37279955
Recipe?
>>
>>37279894
thats what i wi ll probably do. its frustrating tho cos the taste tingles my gag reflex so i get all red and shit when i drink it. why is plain chocolate the only good flavour ffs
>>
>>falling for the Myprotein shills
>>
>>37279877
What is everyones favourite flavour of this stuff?
>>
>>37279938
Have you peed yet?
>>
Since it's rocky road, why not try making a rocky road milk shake?
Put it in a blender, rocky road ice cream, milk.
>>
I had unflavored and add my own. Quit being a little pussy anon. It's meant to supplement you, not taste good.
>>
>>37280226

>Buying any whey flavor other than chocolate
>Ever

You deserve this.
>>
>>37280926
Ya, my pee is now mocha scented
>>
Rocky road is one of the nastiest I've tried from there, cinnamon bun and blueberry cheesecake are god tier
>>
>>37279877

Vanilla is fine. Can't go wrong with vanilla

Ordered chocolate mint and strawberry cream today, heard they were good stuff.

Plus i got a free shaker out of it
>>
File: 1240433646100.jpg (59 KB, 604x443) Image search: [Google]
1240433646100.jpg
59 KB, 604x443
>mfw I have myprotein impact whey unflavored and I really like it
>>
>>37281517

Unflavored is bretty good actually.
>>
>>37281595
I know. For my post work out I mix 30g Unflavored Whey with 30g dextrose and add like 800ml or something of water. Also I add 5g creatine but that doesn't do anything to the taste for me.
That shit fucking pumps me up after a good workout.
>>
>>37279955
Can you recommend a recipe?
>>
>>37279877
Mix it with so much shit it doesn't taste like protein anymore, that's why I did once I got bored of only mixing it with water.

Try adding stuff like, milk, almond milk, pinapple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, etc and even some kind of teas like Chai. Usually 2 ingredients mixed with milk will make a great shake. Just keep your macros in check, you may have to cut one carb from one of your meals to adjust for the carbs in the fruits.
>>
>>37281640

Thanks for the advice brah, i'll try it out
>>
>>37279877
tell us what flavor you got ffs
>>
>>37282419

''Rocky road'' is the flavor
>>
>>37282419
what the actual fuck
>>
>>37279877
>i just tried it and its fuckin gross

go back to cross fit. seriously though who the fuck are you. really bro, really?

>wah wah i dont like the taste, better give up on making gains. MOMMUY, my protein powder sucks, do something about it now

do you know how fucking nasty blended tuna and water is? well i fucking drink that, so go away, suck a dick, come back then go away again.
>>
>>37279877
ON Gold Chocolate Mint is GOAT whey flavor 2bh
I haven't tried myprotein's powder but their cookies are fucking awesome

p.s. not a shill ;^)
>>
Enjoy your tumors caused by interesting splenda. Unflavored 11lb bag or kys
>>
>>37279877

>Rocky road

Stop buying protein for taste.

Milk chocolate is the only acceptable answer, vanilla if you're "that guy", and unflavoured if you're the king of the gym.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.