[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broblems Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463382757021-fit.jpg (30 KB, 369x292) Image search: [Google]
1463382757021-fit.jpg
30 KB, 369x292
Does anyone else have more issues making guy friends than picking up women? Getting girls has always been pretty easy, but I'm 29 and only have a couple of half-ass bros and they're lazy fucks with no aspirations. Haven't been able to meet any other dudes to kick it & chase tail with. Am I the only one?

>tfw no best bros
>tfw don't know who would be my best man
>tfw never see anyone talk about this
>>
File: depressedfroggy.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
depressedfroggy.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>tfw no bf
>>
>>37279040
thing is to find bros you actually have to have things in common and find each other sympathetic. It's easy in college because you'll meet people in the same classes so they probably have similar interests with you.
When you're older and haven't found any at work maybe find a hobby that requires you to do something in a group? Like play a team sport or something.
>>
>>37279049
tits/boipucci or gtfo
>>
>>37279102
benis on my screen or fug off
>>
>aquire a buddy
>start visiting them every now and then
>if they tolerate your face, they let you come and don't make excuses
>they will come to you eventually if you are tolerable
>boil coffe, make friends, talk about existance and its mysteries
>>
>>37279097
I wasted college chasing women & being a general low-life, so I ended up with low-life friends. Went on to get a grad degree and a good job and they're just hanging out at trashy dive bars now. I work with mostly 40+ age group so that's not gonna work for me either.
>>
>>37279097
I'm prob going to just have to find work with a younger company desu, softball
or some shit is an option I guess but doesn't really interest me.
>>
>>37279283
either you'll gain interested or you'll find out about interests that the people and you share. Just take the sport you most naturally think off, that's probably the one people like you will be doing.

It's like in college, you don't make friends in your algebra class because you love algebra but because the kind of people that thinks algebra is an interesting topic usually has other things in common too.
>>
Didn't you make any friends at gym?
>>
>>37279393
no6t him but who the fuck talks to people at the gym?
This one dude started talking to me and I changed the time when I work out to get around that.
I'm there to make gainz, not to socialize.
>>
>>37279040
Dude. Are you me?

I have always had more chicks as friends, more so lately. I honestly don't know why, I get along with ladies way better than with guys.
Not that I fight with guys, I just don't become friends with anybody.

Wanna be buddies? let's go pking together
>>
I'm gay so I'm a natural fag hag magnet, need to swat the vaginas away, but I can't seem to get any male friends unless it's other fags and they end up falling for me and we have sex or I reject them and the friendship is tainted, straight guys don't seem to want to have a platonic bromance with me :(
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.