[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you tell when a girl is attracted to you versus when she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: question_marks_on_face.png (424 KB, 547x500) Image search: [Google]
question_marks_on_face.png
424 KB, 547x500
how do you tell when a girl is attracted to you versus when she is just being nice?

>have one off class
>sit next to qt petite
>eye contact and smile for about 3 seconds when I sit down
>always have fun when we do stuff together
>always smiles
>always have intense eye contact
>her look makes me think she's interested, might just be the natural state of her eyes though
>no other body signals

>don't talk to her in breaks because she's texting half of the time
>think it must be her bf
>see "Dad" as the name in a conversation once
>don't know if she only talked to him

>wants me to be the presenter in group projects
>asks me "what's up?" with a smirk when I walk behind her with a huge grin
>(checked out her ass but don't say anything because there are more people around us)
>starts asking me about my headphones
>wants to try them on and talks about how she has a speakers from he same manufacturer
>seems disappointed when I stop the whack hiphop song that played on them

>at the end of the class just leaves
>couldn't even get her number

I have no idea if or how I should have made a move. Her eyes, the way she talked and her smile always seemed like she was interested but the rest of her body always seemed really cold. Now I don't know if she was just a nice girl of if she was attracted to me. What do you think?

Oh and so the mods aren't pissed off:
what's the most aesthetic lift and why?
>>
can OP even bump?
>>
If you're good looking every girl will be attracted to you. It isn't something you should ever need to question. Hence, you're probably ugly. No girl will be attracted to you unless she can get some kind of benefit out of you.
>>
>>37277749
>attractiveness is objective
>girls only go after looks
>a person with low confidence must be ugly
alright
>>
>>37277834
reddit>>>>>
>>
>>37277834
Youll only learn the hard way. Trust me bud, women only care avout looks. He's just trying to save you
>>
>>37277834
Don't be such a fuck boy, people are trying to genuinely help you.

>>37277749
>>37277944
Are both right. You have brain problems if you believe anything else.
>>
>>37277917
>>37277944
>>37277959

I think it just really didn't answer my question.

Let's suppose girls do only go after attractiveness. I wouldn't consider my self unattractive and have had gfs and girls asking me out so I think that would be conclusive with me being at least attractive enough to have a chance of being attractive to the girl mentioned in the OP. I'm not a 10/10 ultra chad so I obviously don't make all the girls swoon but I might have a shot with some of them.

Now how would I notice which girls I have a shot with and wich not?
And how would you interpret the signals in the OP?
>>
>>37277551
F A C E
R H
A I
M E
E G
H
T
>>
What does this mean?
>>
>>37278380
what?
>>
>>37277551
She's testing the waters lad, next time ask her to hang out
"Hey what time are you off class?"
"Wanna hang out"
Take her fucking anywhere m8, the cafe, ground, library, museum, art gallery, starcucks.
Talk, talk about whatever bullshit you can think of, let HER talk more though.
>>
>>37278812
>"what time are you off class"
>being in the same class
Showing her you're this autistic
100% approved kek
>>
>>37278812
when is the correct time to ask for a number/a date?
How much do I have to know her before doing it?
>>
>>37278859
fucking lol
>>
>>37278875
bout 5 minutes
>>
>>37278026
ask her out, something really casual, like a coffe, some beers, a walk on a fucking park or even movies, but grow a pair before she goes for chad (if she has a bf she will probably say something about him in the "date")
also if she has a bf keep being friends because she must have single friends
>>
>>37279285
never gonna see her again. It's really just a what-if scenario at this point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.