[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OATZ GENERAl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: me rn.jpg (8 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
me rn.jpg
8 KB, 200x199
is there some way to cook my steel cut OATZ faster? i dont want to wait dang 30 minutes every time i have to eat oatz. i have to shit really bad rn but i cant because im waiting for these damn OATS
>>
File: 121.jpg (38 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
38 KB, 390x470
>year of our lort 2016
>not eating oats raw

thanks for the laugh m8
>>
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1 egg
Splash of almond milk or whatever just so it blends easier

Blend in Nutribullet, fry like pancake
>>
Make sure you are using the right propotions.

Your porridge should look. like a quicksand-y composition. If it's more of a rocky canyon you have too much oats.

Boil the water.
Add oats.
Check that water doesn't rise off.
Stir.
Take the heat off.
When it's settled, put a plate or lid over it.
Check that the water doesn't rise under the lid.
Leave porridge to gain perfect form for 10-20 min.
Add salt.
Take to table.
Consume.

Is this how you are doing it?
Eating porridge should be a experience that you enjoy.
>>
You're going about it all wrong. You should be cooking for longer, hours to days. Mix it up that Sunday night in 5 jars with milk, oats, and whatever else you add like berries or brotein. Then leave it in the refrigerator until needed. I assume Saturday and Sunday you'll want to make a big ass omelet or similar. You can probably do 7, though I'd just mix up a new batch every 4 days instead. Overnight oats is the best, even for steel cut.
>>
I eat my oats raw straight out of the package, or just soak them in water/milk/protein-shake for like a minute. I really like the more grainy/crunchy texture that way.

Is this a bad idea? Am I gon fuck up my GI somehow?
>>
>>37278065
It's fine. Each of their own.
>>
Have you guys tried cocoa sugar?
>>
>>37278065
Nah, that's just Muesli at that point.
>>
>>37277369
Here's an idea buy minute oats
>>
I usually just cut out junk shit and worked out. Giving cutting a try. I buy minute oats. Is that shit worse in any way?
>>
Soak the oats over night and cook in the morning. Very fast
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.