[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANIMAL PROTEIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459697404500[2].jpg (75 KB, 720x922) Image search: [Google]
1459697404500[2].jpg
75 KB, 720x922
Redpill me guys

Is it as bad as they say?
>>
>>37277054
No. Go away.
>>
>>37277054
Yes. Most of it. I mean really about 90-95 % of it is cheap shit, even if you buy expensive products.
Go for high quality rice protein and you`re good.
>>
File: fuck vegans.jpg (52 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck vegans.jpg
52 KB, 620x400
>>37277054
You mean meat? That's the highest quality protein there is.
>>
>>37278277
bullshit
And yes, fuck vegans, they are annoying but saying meat is the "highest quality" in anything is just utter bullshit
>>
File: Vegans can do anything.png (605 KB, 1334x921) Image search: [Google]
Vegans can do anything.png
605 KB, 1334x921
Google news delivered today.
>>
>>37277054
>>37278379
Meat is high quality protein. You won't find better quality protein. Mixing it up with plant protein increases the quality of the proteins being absorbed. You won't die or get ill if you don't eat meat. Basically every other macro meat has is rather mediocre if not unhealthy. Unless you also eat fish, which you should anyways.
>>
>>37278405
Well she said nothing about getting down
>>
>>37278379
>I'm fucking retarded: the post
>>
>>37278430

The only difference between plant and animal protein is in the amino acid profiles. People claim that an animal's amino acid profile is superior because it is close to our own, and/or contains more essential amino acids (ones we cannot produce ourselves and must be obtained through diet).

However, plants do contain essential amino acids, it doesn't matter that they are comparably lower than in animal protein - as long as we get enough!
>>
>>37278556
>The only difference between plant and animal protein is in the amino acid profiles
>an animal's amino acid profile is superior because it is close to our own, and/or contains more essential amino acids (

Congratulations, retard. You just explained why meat is a better source of protein.
>>
>>37278556
This is true.

Getting a balanced aminoacid profile is possible using only plants and keeping in mind that most legumes have trypsin inhibitors, that come into play in large amounts.

It's still possible to do, but fucking hard and almost impossible to do if you want a to have several meal variants, while also being the size of an adult human male.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.