[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet the /fat hate/ on here is done by mostly ex-fatties, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Sandow 1890s.jpg (30 KB, 224x494) Image search: [Google]
Sandow 1890s.jpg
30 KB, 224x494
I bet the /fat hate/ on here is done by mostly ex-fatties, or fatties trying to lose weight.

When I was shredded and lean 2 years ago, I loved fatties because everywhere I'd go I'd not only be the most muscular, but also the leanest, by far. So to me, others being fat, makes me feel good.

But now that I am no longer shredded, I made the mistake of perma-bulking for 2 years. Now I am like 20% bodyfat and have begun cutting now and for some reason I really fucking hate fat people. The reality is I hate myself for getting fat, I don't hate fat people.
>>
>>37276500
The fat hate is for the people that promote being fat.
>hurrdurr my genetics
>"you're all so lucky for being born skinny."
It's just like making fun or hating someone who doesn't want to change for empty reasons while giving bullshit excuses.
>>
When I am shredded I feel the same way I do on WoW back when gear use to mean something.

I'd stand around in Iron-forge with my assorted tier 2, tier 2.5 and some tier 3 pieces and I'd have literally hundreds of people whispering me everyday saying how cool I was. I loved that feeling.
>>
File: s6QNg1L.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
s6QNg1L.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
>>37276500
>I loved fatties because everywhere I'd go I'd not only be the most muscular, but also the leanest, by far.
I feel the same way. Also, I'm 6'5 and I feel the same way about manlets. I'd be nothing special without them. Why would I ever want to insult them?
>>
>>37276500
>by mostly ex-fatties, or fatties trying to lose weight.

This isn't exactly a secret, fat-hate is what thrived me to lose 40 pounds in the past 8 months. I can't allow myself to remain/beome what I hate, you know? Whenever I get a craving, I just reflect upon my hatred for the obese, and ignore the craving, no problem. It's excellent motivation.
>>
>>37276568
This.

If you're a tall guy, the best thing you can do for yourself is to make loads of manlet friends and just surround yourself with them.

You're not going to get far in life if you're say, 6'2...and hang around other guys who are your height and taller. But if you hang around manlets you'll always be on-top of the pecking order for everything, for opinions, advice, girls, everything.
>>
>>37276635
I'm 5'10 and my friend is 6'2. He's tall as fuck. We always have great bantz but i always end up talking to the girls while he dances like a beta. It's all about looks. No one cares outside of /fit/ and your imagination.
>>
>>37276675
Why do people like you just make stuff up on the internet.

At least try make it believable next time.
>>
>>37276500
fatty detected
>>
>>37276568
I feel very uncomfortable around manlets... It's not like I'm scared of them, I just don't like being around them. Maybe it is because I know I make them uncomfortable and making them uncomfortable makes me uncomfortable or something

Straight up midgets freak me the hell out though
>>
>>37276725
Wow...you actually feel that uncomfortable feeling as well? Shit...

I'm 5'7 and I feel really fucking awkward when I'm in line or something and I'm in-front or behind a guy who's 6'5+. Especially when the 6'5 guy is really awkward lanky looking and he has a baby face, while I am short as fuck and have a manly face and muscular body.

Fucking genetics man.
>>
>>37276500
Im still a fattie and all the loathing i have for fat people is the mirror of the hatred i have for myself
>>
>>37276675
5'10 means you are still going to be taller than most girls you meet. If you are shorter than girls it becomes an issue.
>>
>>37276500
well im fat(muscular also) and i despise fat people
>>
>>37276500
mostly true, it annoys people who have made the effort to change themselves, someone who has never had to find the willpower to lose a lot of weight literally doesn't understand what it's like to, to your mind, starve yourself for months or years on end. it's the same as with anything when you put in effort to do something and other people make weak excuses for not doing it, excuses that fundamentally come down to them being idle pieces of shit
>>
>>37276635
>But if you hang around manlets you'll always be on-top of the pecking order for everything, for opinions, advice, girls, everything.

I know you're not serious but
>some dyels actually believe this
>they are here right now among us
>>
I pity fatties now more than I hate them. Because I realized that my short time abusing myself and not exercising probably cut my lifespan down.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.