[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /fit/ i need advice. Im an overweight piece of shit. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
60 KB, 500x407
so /fit/ i need advice. Im an overweight piece of shit. I'm tired of being an overweight piece of shit and want to start getting into shape, mostly losing weight but im too poor to afford a treadmill and theres no gyms in my area. what are some tips you could give me to become less of a ham planet piece of fuck
>>
>>37274663
Sticky reads 1xf
>>
>>37274663
Go outside and run you stupid fuck
>>
>>37274663
i don't understand how people get fat, don't you get full? don't you feel like vomiting? what the fuck legit
>>
>>37274663
Run you moron. I was overweight with sports-induced asthma and I still managed to lose weight.
>>
Theres a big sticky on the front page for a reason. Read it.

As for motivation you have to find that within yourself.
>>
>>37274695
not OP but near total recoverd fatty here
for me getting fat happend slowly over Sodas and small snacks as well as getting lazy helped I quite working out but I never quite bulking and one day I looked into a mirror and relized my gut was hanging over my pants
>>
>>37274695
Lots of small, calorie dense meals.
>>
>>37274663
You don't need a treadmill to lose weight. Read the fucking sticky.
>>
Anyone have issues with test-p?

Considering running it with npp EOD but slightly worried pip will hinder training due to becoming a human pin cushion.
>>
>>37274663

Diet is 90% of it, OP. Forget exercise machines. Read the sticky and design a simple diet and eating schedule.

My cutting diet is ridiculously simple and people will attack it for being "boring" but whatever, I get the results I want.

Five meals a day. Each every four hours.

5 x 250ml black beans plus low calorie salsa to taste (thanks Scoobs)
3 x 120 g of turkey (tinned for convenience)
3 x scoops whey protons
1 x tbs flax seed oil
3 x Omega 3 fish oil caps
1 x Multivitamin
tons and tons of water - don't ever drink your calories

The macros are roughly 60% protons 45% carbs 15% fats with 180 g or protons/day to preserve muscle. It's about 1650 calories total. Stupid easy to prepare (open a can!) and stick to, which is the most important part. Eat at 6am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm daily.

There, now you have no excuse.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 266x190
>>37274663
Limit your carbs best as possible. Drink only water. Do intermittant fasting. 6/18.

After three months, note your progress. Remember me.
>>
>>37274674
this tbqhwyf
>>
>>37274663
Eat less you moron. Actually learn how to properly because you obviously never learned. Count calories and learn about macros and micros. For now, assuming you have no idea what your doing, just take whatever it is you usually eat, and eat less of it
>>
>>37275791
>learn how to properly
learn how to *eat properly
>>
>>37275791
what's the difference between macros and micros?
>>
>>37275802
Macros = macronutrients = nutrients you need large amounts of = fats, carbs, protons

Micro = micronutrients = nutrients you need small amounts = iron, zinc, potassium, sodium etc

There's a site here that will tell you more if you need and has info on pretty anything you want to know. Just copy the link below and paste it in your browser (without the quotation marks)

"google.com"
>>
Yes, the only way you can walk is on a tredmil.
>>
>>37274663
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AD THE STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.