[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protein Shake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 221x228
So I got a vanilla protein powder and I can't handle the taste I mix it with milk and some banana but it still tastes horrible. Idk what I can do to force myself to drink protein shakes I'm losing my gains here!
>>
>>37274341
Less water usually helps.

Otherwise just man up little.
>>
blend:
powder
ice
peanut butter (a ton unless you're cutting)
green yogurt
milk
chocolate of some kind. syrup works, but choc brotein is king

turns delicious, mostly protein and fat. add shit if you want, fruit works well
>>
>>37274341
the sticky tells you to play it safe and by on. This is what you get for not reading it man.
Orange flavoring?
>>
>>37274404
I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle I'm 200 I wanna hit 180 asap will that set up help?
>>
>5kg pack of a brand I never tried before is on sale
>ridiculously low price
>buy it
>it tastes like shit
Seriously what would you do?
>>
>>37274407
use less peanut butter and you should be OK. shit doesn't have TOO many calories. but, it works better on a bulk.

what exactly don't you like about the flavor? does it just taste gross?
>>
>>37274427
The taste makes me gag it reminds me of a bad taste from my childhood, I added banana and the taste was better but the new issue was it made the shake really thick and I gagged on it but drank more then normally without it.
>>
How's my "shake"?:
>celery
>spring greens
>carrot
>oats
>Greek yogurt
>banana
>powder
>water

It's apparently like 400 cals and I generally use it as brunch.
>>
Just drink it you pussy.
You're not supposed to enjoy it if you're drinking it on its own. Man the fuck up and take it down.
>>
>>37274444
checked, damn.

well a smoothie is gonna be your best bet probably. go to Walmart or vons etc. and buy a couple bags of different frozen fruit. strawberry/ blueberry bag, banana, tropical, whatever floats your boat. blend milk, little ice, plenty of frozen fruit, and powder. try splenda or vanilla extract for added sweet.
>>
>>37274341

it's not for tasting, it's for chugging in 2 seconds

it's not meant to be a fucking tasty smoothy
>>
>>37274470
I'll throw it up if I chug it
>>
>>37274485

bullshit

stop being a wuss, it's not toxic

then chase it with something or make 3 smaller ones through out the day and chug them, it's not meant to taste good it's the whey isolated from cheese, all the tasty fat is gone, think of it like cough syrup
>>
>>37274341
vanilla is the worst flavor, you done fucked up.

don't worry though, i went through 6 lbs of the disgusting stuff one time and swore never to buy it again.

milk does not help the taste at all, if anything it coagulates the protein into chunks so you get disgusting vanilla chunks in your shake. Just use water, generally the more the better in order to dilute the flavor.

change your diet so you consume more protein powder a day in order to get rid of it quickly.

good luck friend
>>
Think of it more like medicine instead of food. Just get it down your fucking neck
>>
>>37274341
What you can try doing is "manning up".

Put the glass to your lips. Tilt your head back. Relax your throat. Pour it all straight down your gullet. Bam, you're stronger now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.