[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of this YouTube channel? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: buff.jpg (179 KB, 604x376) Image search: [Google]
buff.jpg
179 KB, 604x376
What does /fit/ think of this YouTube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/buffdudes
https://www.patreon.com/buffdudes?ty=h
>>
YOU ASK THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>37273895
Are you one of the buff dudes?
>>
>>37273895
I love the channel.
It's what I used to bring me to my peak performance levels, it's what allowed me to reach my full potential that I didn't even know was stored inside of me.
I went from 295 lbs to 190 lbs in less then a year and feel great now.
>>
based
helped me get started, especially with form
>>
Buff Dudes please go and stop advertising here
If you are going to advertise, at least be honest
>>
>>37273895
Pretty entertaining. I remember watching them when I first started lifting. They give a good gist of the basic lifts that every beginner should do, and have some pretty funny content.

"0/10" ~ IGN
>>
>>37273895
Cool dudes. They say dude a lot and I can relate cause I'm a dude.

Love em.
>>
They're okay but I'm getting tired of the fucking shills.
>>
>>37273895
They're cool but are they natty?
>>
Fake nattys but its okay cuz they helped me know the forms
>>
>>37273895
>>37273969
>>37274024
>>37274631
>>37274639

FUCK OFF SHILLS

WOW YOU EVEN POST YOUR PATREON ACCOUNT HAHA A NORMAL NON-SHILL TOTALLY WOULDN'T DO THAT
>>
>>37273895
I think they fucking suck and I wish they'd stop shilling their mediocre bullshit on /fit/. Also, sage. Also, get HIV and die, faggots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.