[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of these little forearm/wrist gyro balls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 41rAUlkcs8L.jpg (20 KB, 311x309) Image search: [Google]
41rAUlkcs8L.jpg
20 KB, 311x309
What do you guys think of these little forearm/wrist gyro balls? Apparently they're great for hand and wrist pain
>>
>>37273780
they're great for hand and wrist pain
>>
got a few of them
>>
>>37273780
>>
>>37273780
They're great for hand and wrist pain. So, if that's what you want, go for it.
>>
worth it, I got the one with the computer in it. Its rad.
>>
>>37273780
I got one when I had hand and wrist pain, it was great for that.
>>
>>37273780
they're pretty great for hand and wrist pain
>>
>>37273780
I once had some hand and wrist pain, then I bought one of these little forearm/wrist gyro balls, and now my hand and wrist pain is no more/10
>>
>>37273780
I dont know how good they are for hand and wrist pain but they are definiatly great for hand and wrist pain
>>
I've had one for a couple years, they work pretty well and are definitely worth the money. I work an office job so I use it every morning to warm up my wrists.
>>
>>37273780
if you play racket sports, they're GOAT.
>>
>>37273780
I had one and it gave me hand and wrist pain. They're great for it.
>>
they're pretty great for hand and wrist pain but cause erectile dysfunction and cancer
>>
>>37273780
>>
File: cillitBANG.jpg (145 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
cillitBANG.jpg
145 KB, 1500x1000
>>37273780
if you want hand and wrist pain, then this little forearm/wrist gyro ball is for you!!!
>>
>>37276153
HI IM BARRY SQUAT!
>>
>>37275300
Underrated.
>>
>>37273780
great but you can't jerk off properly afterwards
>>
>>37273780
I gotta tell ya, they worked great when I had RSI in my hands, arms and shoulders like 7 years ago.
>>
There's a bunch of different prices on Amazon ranging from $10 to $70. Any recommendations?
>>
iz dat kinda anal plug or what?
>>
Some people say that they're great for hand and wrist pain.
>>
when i just started lifting my hands and wrists were completely fine. i scoured /owg/ threads begging for advice, but they always said some bullshit like "so? that's how it's supposed to be". then i got me one of these babies, been living the /crippling tendonitis/ life ever since.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 529x352
>>37276234
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
File: 1454603111305.jpg (22 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1454603111305.jpg
22 KB, 400x396
>>37279420
thank you anon, thank you
>>
It gives a decent forearm pump but I got bored with it after a while. It might give you some decent gains if you keep it up though
>>
>>37273780
got rid of my hand and wrist pain
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.