[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to start cutting >realize entire life was centered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (202 KB, 589x653) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
202 KB, 589x653
>decide to start cutting
>realize entire life was centered around making 3000 calories of food a day and lifting extensively
>my life feels pointless
>im bored and have nothing to do

what the fuck now
>>
then don't cut if you don't have what it takes to be lean.
>>
read a book uncultured fuk
>>
>cutting
>3000 cals
>>
cutting on 3000 cals? wat

are you 8'?
>>
>>37273677
>>37273707
holy shit can you faggots not read. "WAS" as in, BEFORE I STARTED CUTTING.
>>
>>37273677
>>37273707
ITT uneducated fucks

OP realised that him eating 3k cals is the point of his life and now he cannot eat that much cals because he's cutting and his life is pointless

dumb fucks
>>
>>37273707
>>37273677
not the same guy but I cut at 3000-3500 cals. Any lower is serious hunger pangs and strength drops.
>>
>>37273740
how much you do on bulk?
>>
i like to play video games and have sex, just me tho
>>
>>37273774
I don't count when I bulk, but it's likely over 4000. My criteria for bulking is:
>minimum 150g protons
>don't be hungry
>don't eat sugar (except for from fruits)
>don't eat junk food
>always have extra for every meal
>>
bro just keep lifting but add cardio and accept the inevitable drop in strength
>>
>>37273736
It's easy to talk alot of shit and say fuck over the internet isn't it
>>
>>37273533
>3000 calories a day
>literally six hefty pb&j sandwiches spread out over 14 hours

People really have problems with this?
>>
Whatever you want I guess, it's all fucking pointless; welcome to ennui.
>>
>>37275307
Nice bait.
Trying to imply pb&j sandwiches would meet his macros.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.