[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet Aesthetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460687590238.jpg (30 KB, 413x550) Image search: [Google]
1460687590238.jpg
30 KB, 413x550
Is it bad for manlets to get swole? I want to be a big guy 4u but being 5'5" I will never have the commanding presence someone 6'+ would have if I they were big, I feel like people would just think I'm overcompensating for my height, like some sort of cartoon character. Should I stick to being lean?

>inb4 do whatever you want
I know, I'm just curious what people think
>>
workout spine muscles bro nd make you taller when they r big longer - taller

my cousing was liike 5 foot 9 now he is huge and long sayd pullups were the best move
>>
You are so lucky, you can dry your whole body with those hand dryers behind you OP.
>>
Unless you go Wealthy Piano levels of retardation there's no reason not to put on some muscle.
>>
>>37271087
Kek
>>
>>37271103
Pretty much. Either way everyone knows you're an insecure manlet so it's not like you've got anything to lose.
>>
Might as well get big and strong.

If you're REALLY worried about dumbass 'compensating' jokes, you could get into a sport as a hobby. You wouldn't even have to actually do it that much. Just tell people you're really into rock climbing or something. Then just mostly train for strength/aesthetics/whatever you want.

Really people are going to throw "compensation" at anyone all the time. Everyone has shortcomings they try to make up for. And basically every buff dude will have the "lol compensation for small penis" to deal with. Same with any guy who gets rich, gets a nice car, whatever. People want to tear down others who are better than them. Being short makes you an easy target. But if a woman finds you attractive, some taller guy making fun of you for being short isn't going to change her mind.

It is true you will never have the immediately commanding presence a really tall person might have. But you can still have that kind of presence in some people's minds. There's a lot of short women out there. A lot of getting that reaction is more about how you carry yourself, your attitude, how you treat others.

Also would you rather be short AND skinny AND weak?
>>
>>37271063
Best shitpost I've seen in a while desu
>>
>>37271063
Thanks for the advice man.
>>
>>37272264
As a fellow manlet, I can tell you that 'presence' is way, way more rooted in how you carry yourself than how big you physically are.

>inb4 anything "t. manlet" etc
>>
>>37271023
>5'5"
>I'm just curious what people think

Almost nobody thinks about you at all.
>>
>>37274523
did a manlet steal your girl?
>>
>>37274493
Lanklet here. I feel presence is more about self-confidence.

If you just do you and give few fucks you'll be better off. My best mate is 5'5 or 5'4, has chrones disease, horrific scarring on his stomach from multiple surgeries and occasionally shits himself due to missing most of his bowel (to the extent if he gets one more surgery he'll need a colostomy bag). He's currently dating a qt lawyer and his ex was a qt dance teacher.
>>
>>37271023
Who gives a fuck what people think. Am I overcompensating for me height because I'd rather be a swole manlet than a skinny one? If so then so be it. In that case are lanklets overcompensating for their shit limb proportions? Is most of /fit/ overcompensating for autism?

Being swole is never worse than being skinny.
>>
>>37271023

I don't know what guys think (I'm a guy but as a Chad, I never think about manlets, naturally), but I can tell you what women tell me. They think that the wider a manlet gets, the more he is trying to compensate for his insecurities over his height, which only further reduces his appeal. So if you believe those women, stay fit but lean, OP. Don't do a Gregg Valentino.
>>
>>37271023
One of my oldest friends is a super manlet (5'5" on a good day) and in his 20s he started doing mma and got huge. Now we're in our 30s and he's built like a fucking rock. Girls are mirin him constantly and he gets laid all the time. He's still a manlet but 100% sure he wouldn't get the attention he does if he wasn't a hill of muscle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.