[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sneakily letting out a silent fart in the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1453066671906.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1453066671906.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>tfw sneakily letting out a silent fart in the gym
>>
>tfw not washing my hands after using the toilet in the gym
>>
>>37270920
>headphones in
>"silent" fart
>>
>tfw i took a shit on my fiances stomach, drove to the gym then proceeded to superset arms for 7 hours.
>>
>tfw that cute front desk girl sucked my cock and swallowed my cum in the tanning booth in the gym. Then proceeded to deadlift only 50% of my 1r max due to semenial weakness.
>>
>tfw i tickle my nipples between sets
>>
>tfw i have no feelings and im just a husk, hoping to feel something in life by lifting and running away from the shit that is called life.
>>
File: 1451930517909.png (147 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
1451930517909.png
147 KB, 314x320
>>37271668
>tfw earphone chord brushes against my nipples while adjusting it between sets
>>
File: 1444505789193[1].png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444505789193[1].png
293 KB, 633x758
>tfw the ants are back

MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHAKEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
>>
File: dtg.jpg (218 KB, 1232x766) Image search: [Google]
dtg.jpg
218 KB, 1232x766
>>37270920
>using bench press with my bro
>finish my set and stand up to spot him
>notice how sweaty my back is and how wet im making the bench
>he doesnt notice and begins to do his set
>as soon as he gets up i comment
>"Dude look at how soaked the bench is, you gotta wipe that shit up man that's nasty"
>we leave
>2 days later we go to the gym
>get ready to do benchpress, he's up first
>he takes towel off his shoulder that he brought from home and lays it down on the bench before starting

DEVILISH TACTICS
>>
>>37270920
>tfw supersetting leg machines
>fag takes one of my machines
>mercilessly laid at least 10 farts into the seat during last set
>that face when he smells the residuals
>>
>using roids
>claim im natty
>say my natty friends are using steroids

Even the devil is scared of my devilish schemes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.