[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: God tier cutting meals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1463959371063.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463959371063.webm
3 MB, 480x270
ITT: God tier cutting meals.
>>
>>37270636
What the actual fuck is that fat basted trying to make? That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>37270666
Not gonna make it.
>>
It's Ja/ck/, the king of /ck/. Known for his abomination of meals and undercooking chicken so that it's "juicy".
>>
>>37270636
Is this any good? The ingredients are all disgusting but combined...
>>
>>37270666>>37270690
Here's the source by the way. It's Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese salad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
>>
>>37270690
I don't understand this post. Cooked chicken is juicy
>>
>>37270690
nigga can't cook his chicken by the sounds of it
>>
>>37270714
I mean pink in the middle still. Basically raw. Unfortunately I don't have the webms saved.
>>
100g oats
250ml water
1tsp cinnamon
30g razorblades
>>
>>37270636
>Come into thread looking for simple ways to prepare chicken
>Maybe some spices or salts I've never heard of

>OP webm more interesting than topic because of how disgusting it is
Well this is gay
>>
File: Salted_Butter[1].jpg (101 KB, 1280x605) Image search: [Google]
Salted_Butter[1].jpg
101 KB, 1280x605
GOAT cutting meal incoming
>>
>>37270841
Stop being a fat fuck.
>>
I eat sugar free jelly and 200-400 grams of strawberries daily, both are low cal and essential on my cuts.
>>
>>37270937
>a stick of butter
>meal
>>
>>37271013
I'll wait for you to stop being a retard first.
>>
>>37270636
>A FULL TUB OF COOL WHIP
>CUTTING
>YEP
>>
>>37270937
best butter desu
>>
>8oz sirloin
>can of green beans
>half tablespoon of butter
>100g of mushrooms
>white onions

caramelize the mushrooms and onions, sear the steak in the pan afterwards, cook green beans in a small pot at the same time.

bam ~430 kcals, 60g protein, 18g of carbs, 13g of fat.
>>
>>37271121
damn bro this has to be delicious as fuck
>>
>>37271121
>canned green beans
>not sauteeing fresh green beans to crisp, tasty, snap in your mouth perfection

Lazy fucker.
>>
>>37271121
I'm hungry now.
>>
>>37271042
its a good snack
>>
>>37271121
You are an inspiration and a god.

Post more?
>>
>>37271321
>keto fag

P....p...please leave... Baka....
>>
>raw, thawed, chicken breast
>cube that bitch
>non stick cooking spray
>coat that bitch
>veggies of your choice, in equal weight to chicken (I like corn and green beans)
>chicken in the pan first, with 2tbs soy sauce, 2tbs water
>when it turns white on the outside, dump the veggies with 2 more tbs of soy sauce, water and teriyaki sauce
> after 5 minutes over medium heat dump the whole pan into a bowl.
>gains
>>
because aunt Myrna was a poor fag she had to sub. eggs for lemon jello and pecans for bacon to make a breakfast casserole.
>>
>>37271420
I don't see how it would make it any more appealing when it still contains cream cheese, pineapple, celery and sugar.
There's just so many tastes that don't match.
This isn't a thing you can 'fix'.
>>
>>37271121
dude I admire you for this post but you gotta try fresh green beans. You can saute them or just steam them even. Don'T cook em too long and they remain just a little bit crispy. Delicious.
>>
>>37270636

God tier cutting, by Ja/ck/

>Joooocy chicken one a day
>Joooocy burger on e a day
>Aunt Myrnas Party salad, one serving a day
>Choke your kid 3x5
>Pray for god to napalm palestinians.
>>
>>37271530
Honestly that would work. If only because one serving of that shit would squeeze everything out both of my holes for hours in end. My daily net calories would be zero.

Plus choking my kids while making wet tuba sounds outta my ass seems kinda fun.

Hard to pray when I'm expelling yellow paste and uncooked chicken out of my face though.
>>
>>37270636

As a big chef myself who posts recipes here on /fit/ pretty frequently...my mind was full of fuck trying to reconcile all of the different tastes/things going on with this recipe. Even if you made all the appropriate fit adjustments (ff shredded and cream cheese, low cal cool whip) there's still no saving the lack of protien and high calories. Can't say im willing to give this one a go, sorry op, and sorry aunt myrna.
>>
>>37271401
>Using corn
>Using soysauce

Confirmed for never going to make it.
>>
File: IMG_6025.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6025.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>37270690

Thanks for the tipoff. Went and watched him make bison burgers/tacos. Taco's were ok looking, but that burger...I wish I was /ck/ who obviously have no regard to macro's or calories. Motherfucker put a liter of teriyaki sauce, enormous hawaiin roll for a bun, gj adding 600 calories to what could have been a really nutritious high P low cal burger.

That said, I had forgotten Bisons macro's were so damn good...I'm going to have to check the local groceries to see if they stock it.

Anyone got a tip on which might, and if so which is usually cheapest? I actually don't buy meat that isn't turkey or chicken very often at all. Winco, Safeway, Costco, Fred Meyer, Target, Wal Mart? I'm betting Whole Foods and New Seasons have it, but I don't enjoy being raped price wise or the smell of body odor from vegans.
>>
>>37271175
>>37271510

i love fresh green beans but I don't plan on getting more involved with my cooking until i'm living with less roommates. Sharing a fridge with 3 other people gets difficult.
>>
>>37272274
What's life like in China tripfag
>>
>>37272274
wat am i looking at?
>>
>>37272432

An (accidentally upside down) pic of cinnamon-crusted donut holes with orange cream icing for dipping, while browsing /fit/. I've aways had a weakness for those Orange-Icing Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls that come in a can. The fact that they're practically free at like 1$ doesn't help the temptation. So this my thing, try to re-invent ways to enjoy the same flavors in large quantities for even lower calories, higher protein. Cook something delicious up, fire up /fit/, chill on the balcony. Life is good, gains are good.

wtf, had to flip and crop pic just to get it to work. looks normal on my laptop...tricky ass cell phone>laptop import magic.
>>
>>37272571
What'd you order online anon
>>
File: metrx assortment.jpg (457 KB, 1599x1200) Image search: [Google]
metrx assortment.jpg
457 KB, 1599x1200
>>37272913

Actually several things. Do as much shopping online vs in person as I can.

>assorted lot of 49 Met-Rx protein bars
>new wireless headphones for gym
>more shorts for gym
>vitafiber IMO syrup

I stay on top of those assorted bars auctions. Pick up old favorites and new flavors all the time for <$1 bar, about 75% less than what you pay even on sale at retail places.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.