[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How i gat a body like this? Strengh training with focus on arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463947371401.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1463947371401.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
How i gat a body like this?
Strengh training with focus on arms and high surplus calories?

TLDR: how to lift and dont look like a fag?
>>
Step one: FACE
Step two: HEIGHT
Step three: FRAME
>>
>>37269029
Just lift a lot
Jesus Christ
>>
You answered your own question. Don't forget chest, core, and spending 30 minutes getting good lighting for that picture when you're satisfied with your body.
>>
>>37269054
kek. Goal body=big jesus
>>
work out.
>>
>>37269054
This is a lie. Eat PIZZA
>>
>>37269029
i seriously don't understand when people try to troll on threads like this.
>>
How exactly did this asshole go from 6'3 to fucking 6'8?
>>
>>37269198
Manlets hate him! One weird trick...
>>
>>37269029

Never do the high calorie surplus. Stay fairly lean, make sure you are never far from having abs.

If you're doing this for cosmetic reasons then staying lean is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Let the weight and the training build as much as it can, up to the point of diminishing returns.

Once you reach that point where things get complicated and you would need to "bulk' just to gain a tiny bit more muscle, then THAT is where you stop and just maintain.

If you want even more size than that, you need to research steroids, and if you use keep the doses minimal.

The ONLY guys who should ever "bulk' are:

1). Serious super-heavyweight competitive strength athletes, who absolutely need every ounce of muscle and bodyweight they can possibly get for leverage. In this case they are less worried about cosmetics.

2). If you are a severe under-eater, with a very low appetite.

Nobody else should "bulk".

Most "bulking" fellas are guys who truly just have terribly huge appetites, and they are rationalizing their fatness. I'd rather just hear them say the truth: "man I'm a fat fuck because I eat too much" - and just own up to it.

The other "Bulkers" are guys who took bad advice from fake natties, who will say ANYTHING to make an excuse for how they got so big.

Never bulk.
>>
>>37269295
>that filename
is this you in the pic?
damn son
>>
>>37269295
you literally can't get bigger without eating higher than what you need to maintain. so you're going to gain fat either way
>>
>>37269053
1. Yep
2. Yep, but a little less so. Even if you're a manlet or a ganglington, it's still better to be buff than skelly or a fatass.
3. Yep, but even less so. Unless you have really weird/deformed bones and insertions, you'll still look better for bulking out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.