[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19yo >5'11 >father is 5'10, mom is 5'5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429848643362.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
1429848643362.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
>19yo
>5'11
>father is 5'10, mom is 5'5
>praying daily to make that last inch

How are my chances to become a true 6' alpha?
>>
>>37267901

do you pray for a face that isnt ugly too?

cause that will never change
>>
hell, what a fucking autist
>>
>>37267906
Already have 7/10 face, maybe I make it to 8/10 when I get a bit older and grow a beard.

Working in chemical industry and have to be clean shaven every day for gas masks, so I have no idea how it will look
>>
If by "Alpha" you actually mean "being yourself" then yeah... this is pretty "plausible." These insecurities are proof that manlets/lankets are no different wherever they come from (all can excel), and as far as their being humans, it just means that lifting can be found anywhere.... Remember, we are all One Human Family...when we became divided (?) only God knows. I hope we recognize we are all One... even if we realize it right before the world ends... If for just one minute, we all look at each other and realize we are looking at mirrors - that we are staring at ourselves, all of us God - that would be a moment worth all eternity. Don't let Rulers pretend you are different from each other, because, besides minor interests and different physical attributes, we are all ONE... that Oneness, and that conscious knowing of it,... that is God. It is quite beautiful. I hope these dragons (all dragons) live great lives, despite the illusory borders that surround them.
>>
An inch is barely noticeable.
You're taller than 90% of women, and like 70% of men, so chill out and stop falling for the manlet meme.
>>
>>37267901
you will never be an alpha. how do i know?
>posting on 4chan
>worried about height
>>
>>37267938
Peoples skin go to shit in jobs like yours. That or get cancer. Sucks if you get skin cancer tho.
>>
>>37267901
why even care about height, I don't see a problem as long as you don't have the height of a fucking dwarf.
>>
>>37267982
Work in chlorine production so I don't come into contact with chemicals too often, so no cancer. Could be worse if I worked in some organic chemistry shithole.

I will have finished my engineering degree in 2 years tho and will transition to a computer workplace mostly, so i hope my skin isn't long term fucked by then
>>
>>37267901
If by "inch" you actually mean "yourself," then yeah... this is pretty "plausible." These inches are proof that manlets/lanklets are no different wherever they come from (all can excel), and as far as their being manlets, it just means that lifting can be found anywhere.... Remember, we are all One Human Family...when we became divided (?) only God knows. I hope we recognize we are all One... even if we realize it right before the world ends... If for just one minute, we all look at each other and realize we are looking at mirrors - that we are staring at ourselves, all of us God - that would be a moment worth all eternity. Don't let Rulers pretend you are different from each other, because, besides minor interests and different physical attributes, we are all ONE... that Oneness, and that conscious knowing of it,... that is God. It is quite beautiful. I hope these manlets (all manlets) live great lives, despite the illusory borders that surround them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.