[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a favor to ask of all you fat hating fucks I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fat-ass-4.jpg (21 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
fat-ass-4.jpg
21 KB, 400x331
I've got a favor to ask of all you fat hating fucks

I'm currently writing a research paper about the dangers of the HAES movement and how their points are totally full of shit or are attempting to force their way of life on the general public

So I'm looking for more evidence in the form of how being fat damages society, the people around them and how they're fucking up colleges and other public places with their entitlement.

Any help would be much appreciated.
>>
obesity rates
problems with being fatass
no nutritional education and everyone is stupid

not very hard dude
>>
>>37261785
>larger (no pun intended) drain on resources
>literally self destructive behaviour
>higher chance of carrying diseases from lack of hygiene

and personally
>just plain fucking disgusting
>>
Why would you waste your time on that? There's mutliple different research papers on this subject and they keep coming out every day
>>
>>37261804
he needs points of school probably
>>
Obesity has killed more people than the Holocaust. Ergo, HAES advocates are literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>37261820
seems like a useless degree he's chasing, not only that; he's not even willing to do his own research
>>
>>37261785
Lazyness
>>37261829
>>
>>37261785
>increased insurance rates since they have so many medical needs
>can't openly talk about nutrition or healthy eating since it'll trigger them
>they smell like death and week old mcdick's that shat out a pajeet
>>
>>37261829
my degree is towards biochem
This however is for a required english class. And I've found hilarious amounts of obesity info, but I'm trying to actively refute HAES as a social movement
That is slightly less easy as they fall deep into the no true scotsman fallacy as well as horribly distorting the less disagreeable tenants of their belief.

I've got research that refutes their claim of "our weight is our business, and if it hurts us it only hurts us"
>people dying because fatty couldn't get through the emergency exit
>back injuries among nurses skyrocketing
>over all costs of health care rising due to either the fats themselves or the new specialized equipment required to treat them
>mortuaries burning down due to fat
>cost of death for their families and loved ones, as well as mental trauma knowing they had to chop fatty into chunks to go into the burner

but I'm also looking for how they're trying to promote their agenda or push back against the fight against obesity
>>
>>37262158
You could probably argue that their attempts to associate themselves with anti-discrimination movements discredits them and blocks positive social change. Though that would depend on how /pol/ you feel about the legitimacy of those other movements.

Or that their complaints about doctors telling them to lose weight are dismissals of medical science comparable with anti-vax and the like.
>>
>>37262158
Just to add to your refuting their claim of "our weight is our business, and if it hurts us it only hurts us"

Obese parents tend to have overweight children.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1947968/
and
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/710209_2
>>
>>37262774
Problem is that fat parents and fat kids reinforces the "my genetics" so it's harder to break down the bullshit. Correlation causation and what not
>>
File: 1460791687892.png (260 KB, 605x1180) Image search: [Google]
1460791687892.png
260 KB, 605x1180
>>37261785

this outlines the absurdity of the situation nicely

>pic related
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.