[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (10 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 350x420
How do I stop being such a betafag /fit/.
I desperately need help.
>>
See a psychoanalist.
>>
Specifics? I have lots of advice, but most of it isn't general.

Join a martial arts club. Best if it has older people & women & kids, in that order.
>>
File: bee yourself pepe.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself pepe.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
just be urself and give no fucks about what beta bitch bois who think they matter think about you fampai
>>
>Be walking, working, doing anything
>Someone makes eye contact wit hme
>I immediately look away
>>
File: 32234.png (19 KB, 658x590) Image search: [Google]
32234.png
19 KB, 658x590
>>
>>37261315
listen to "I Hate Myself" by lil b repeatedly till you understand what it's all about. Next you have to start being absurdly positive about very small aspects of life. After you increase your positivity for a while things are gonna open up and then the next phase will take place. You're gonna either find a new passion, or begin excelling in something you're passionate about already. You'll feel so confident and happy and you'll start acting alpha
>>
Robert Glover- No More Mr Nice Guy
When i say no i feel guilty - Manuel J Smith
Feeling Good - David Burns
>>
>>37261315
Get in touch with your warrior energy. http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/10/23/the-four-archetypes-of-the-mature-masculine-the-warrior/

Read no more mister nice guy.

Do shit and don't give a fuck.
>>
Legitimately stop fapping for just a week and go out to see people. It's weird, I always stop fapping a week before a party and I always get laid when I go out.
>>
>>37261732
>>37261732
thanks broseph. my fapping has gotten out of control.
a few check ins here and there will help.
>>
Start lifting
>>
Puff your chest out when you walk
>>
Lift until youre putting up decent numbers
Take boxing or mma classes, spar with people better than you
Set yourself up to succeed in your career. Find something that you can feel good about doing.
Remove all people from your life who prevent you from accomplishing any of these things. Remove people who are negative, or take no personal responsibility. Don't shy away from valid criticism, but don't let anyone demean you.
Find a woman that respects you.
>>
From 16 to 24 I continually studied uplifting enlightening philosophies, began meditation and achieved the anytime anywhere ability, learned as much science/history as I could without pouring over books for uni students, completed two degrees (where I did pour over those books), began working out, imposed strict diet and allowable drug usage, and after all this effort I'm still that skinny guy regularly met with antisemitism on the first impression which you only realise has an amazing personality after a few meetings.

You can only change so much and it'll still consume your entire life. People are still prejudiced as fuck towards me (plot twist, not Jewish) and I still get the whole "if you didn't care they wouldn't do it" bullshit that we both know is bullshit. Perfection isn't meant to be easy, life is suffering for a reason. If this doesn't make sense, become a fat nihilistic fedora tard becoming progressively into harder and harder drugs, or at least what your dealer can convince you to take.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.