[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just ate 3 Cheesy Double Beef Burritos from Taco Bell®
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>tfw just ate 3 Cheesy Double Beef Burritos from Taco Bell®
>>
good for you, fatass
>>
>>37259504
I won't lie, it was fucking delicious but now I feel like shit.
>>
>>37259497
>>37259545
i hate 5 Mchickens today
Thats like 1700Cals felt like shit
Threw it up as soon as i found out it was that many cals.
>>
>>37259497

That's not enough to ruin one's progress.
>>
>>37259497
>>37260205
Go for a hike or something you fucking bulimic cunts.
>>
>>37260235
Ok, ok, I also had a Baja Blast freezie and an order of nachos. That's easily over 2000 calories.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 600x600
>>37259497
>just ate 2 hotdogs, a medium fry and a Diet Coke at A & W
>>
>>37260250
Baja blasts are fucking delicious though.
>>
>>37260260
Life is a sick joke. Why does the most tasty food and drink have to be the most unhealthy?
>>
>>37259545
>>37260205
What the fuck, you guys have an actual eating disorder. I understand having a goal but you guys just hurt yourself in the same patterns as those with bulimia do, but with an added layer of body dysmorphia
>>
>mfw I just ate:
>2 beefy crunch burritos from Taco Bell
>1 cool ranch Doritos taco from Taco Bell
>small cup of mashed potatoes and gravy from kfc
>a slice of ice cream cake
>a strawberry waffle
>a string cheese stick
>chips
>chugged a Powerade

JUST

and now I'm waiting for some pizza I order to get here.

I'm pretty sure I'm the fattest person on /fit/
>>
>>37260279
Because all life is temporary and there's a price for everything. Good tasting food often comes with the price of being unhealthy. That's why I still have baja blasts every now and then but as long as I don't do it all the time I'm fine. No reason to worry about one taco bell binge day. Just go walk for a couple hours and you'll burn a lot of those calories off. Then take another hike on the weekend and you'll burn dat fat off. It's nothing to worry about though really.
>>
i wish i could eat that much

>tfw couldn't finish my dinner
>tfw still need more calories before the day is up but feel too full and might throw up

i wish i liked eating as much as i liked lifting.
>>
who cares you can't be perfect everyday if your that beat up about it go for a jog later
>>
shredded chicken is only real choice bru
>>
>>37260240
>>37260281
that was a one time thing bro.
>>
>tfw egg whites and vegetables for dinner

JUST
>>
Woke up at 2 pm and by 9 I still needed 1800 calories. $5 cravings box to the rescue, shit was dank.
>>
>Tfw recovering fatty and ran two miles straight because i was next to a girl on the treadmill
>Have never even finished one mile running without stopping before
>Came home and passed out without eating anything
>Woke up and ate 1200 calories all in arbys sandwiches

First time I've had fat person food in months. Christ it was good
>>
File: scientifically proven.jpg (69 KB, 699x421) Image search: [Google]
scientifically proven.jpg
69 KB, 699x421
>>37259497
If you're a fatass trying to lose weight by counting your food then you failed.
But you get to try again tomorrow.
If you have a good build and exercise regularly this isn't a problem, just don't make it a habit.
If you're a sick cunt under 10%bf and you aren't dieting for a competition you'll probably shit out a fair amount of the excess food since your system isn't used to handling such excess.
>>
>>37259497
You think that's bad I ate 2 entire medium pizzas from domino's yesterday
>>
>>37260205
That isn't even maintenance, what's the big fucking deal
>>
dare to approach my level

>slice of cold pizza
>banana
>200 calories chicken breast
>3 tablespoons of "better'n peanut butter"
>paillard de poulet entree with fingerling potatoes (split with qt)
>brussel sprout leaves in white truffle oil
>hemp craft beer
>earl grey cupcake
>block of tofu mashed with spinach yoghurt dip
>pile of shredded kale/cabbage
>100 calories of frozen berries
>handful of air-popped popcorn

~2,200 calories
>>
I had a craving for hotdogs today, it was only after I had eaten the first one that I remembered that I'm not supposed to eat saturated fats anymore... unfortunately (for my diet) I had to finish eating since I'd already purchased them.

Being fit is hard, bros.
>>
Gains of all kinds.
>>
I feel like complete shit (migraine+muscle soreness) so I'm really tempted to buy pizza but I'm on a cut and it isn't my cheat day.
What do
>>
>>37260205
You're a pussy
>>
>>37259497
just don't do it again anon, everyone has a day where they break down but instead of letting it get to you, have it push you towards your goals. cheat days/meals keep you sane.

for me personally I get excited about pizza/burgers/tacobell or whatever but afterwards I really don't want any of that shit for at least a week.
>>
>tfw you ate Arbys cordon bleu and some sliders

Had to skip the creamsicle shake because I'm a poorfag cunt
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.