[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are so few fat vegans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 13
File: fatvegan.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fatvegan.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
How come there are so few fat vegans?
>>
Why would some fat fuck try to make their existence online known? I'm assuming some fatties become vegans, then just still keep piling shit into their face to maintain their weight so it makes no difference.
>>
They burn all the fat whilst chasing people down in order to tell them that they're vegan.
>>
Because it's honestly pretty hard to get fat on tofu and lentils.
>>
Very low calories intake, you could eat veggies all day and feel like you gonna puke and still lose weight

they are also weak as fuck
>>
Because vegan food is commonly not as fat maybe?

Also vegans don't eat as much fast-food. You will have to learn to cook.
>>
>>37258630
I've seen how much raw vegans eat and it is crazy. Like 7 bananas would be lunch. Breakfast would be an entire watermelon. Dinner is a big ass bowl of cherries. The girl in the vid was a qt tho
>>
>>37258655
>Like 7 bananas would be lunch. Breakfast would be an entire watermelon. Dinner is a big ass bowl of cherries
The problem is that that is ridiculously few calories,

I ate like a huge bowl of blueberries just now and I'd be surprised if it broke 100 kcal, while my largely meat-based dinner was probably like 2000kcal.
>>
Vegans are always skinnyfat because they are scared of protein and just eat shit like bread for every meal
>>
>>37258603
I found a couple on YouTube. You can eat lots of bread and cookies and shit and still be vegan. Vegans tend to be more health conscious though, and so usually aren't fat
>>
Because vegans care enough about their diet to control it very strictly. Why would someone who has the willpower to cut all animal products out of their diet also be fat?
>>
>>37258679
Is it worth being vegan and working out? I'm doing it just for the weight loss so I can get down to a healthy weight. Think it might be 145, I'm 5'5 and 250lbs right now.
>>
File: 1458424006760.jpg (8 KB, 146x152) Image search: [Google]
1458424006760.jpg
8 KB, 146x152
>>37258603

>this thread again
>>
>>37258674
You'd actually only need around 200g of blueberries to break 100 calories. Not exactly a huge ass bowl imo.
>>
>>37258677
You can have protein in a vegan diet.

Vegans just almost never incorporate it into their diet
>>
>>37258603
People who have enough control to be vegan have enough control to not get fat
>>
>>37258744
I just eyeball my food (not a faggot or a noob), and I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Do feel very full now, despite it being only a piddly 100kcal, like pissing in the ocean. The point was that vegans eat basically nothing.
>>
>>37258603
Veganism mostly appeals to those with eating disorders like anorexia and orthorexia
>>
There are probably more fat vegans than there are fit vegans.
>>
Holy shit the people on /fit/ seems to be absolute experts on vegans and what they do, stating everything as if they were clear facts.

I thought /fit/ didn't like us.
>>
>>37258755
>>37258674
>>37258630
>what are nuts
>>
File: alvin.png (1 MB, 1204x1204) Image search: [Google]
alvin.png
1 MB, 1204x1204
I looked around a few catalogs for a thread with /vegan/i in its OP, and voila, I've found one.

I'm considering going vegan for several reasons:
1. Theoretically it should be cheaper
2. Apparently it's a way to lose weight
3. Apparently the meat industry, specifically beef, is killing the rainforests, and thus accelerating us on a path towards disaster

I am NOT considering being a vegan for these reasons:
1. being peer-pressured. absolutely nobody is
2. animal welfare.

Frankly i don't care about the animals. I care about us - and thus, the deforestation of the amazon, and the over acidification of the oceans due to cow manure runoff into oceans from deltas and creeks

Why is it that every vegan I've ever met gave a shit about animal welfare? Where were the vegans who cared what really matters, the planet? Why didn't I meet a single vegan until recently who even broached a topic apart from animal welfare?

Are there other people out there like me who don't really care about animal welfare but DO care about the serious damage being done to the planet from the agricultural industry?

In case you don't know, anons, in order to feed all the cows in just the United States, we'd have to cover the entire nation in feed farms (alfalfa or whatever it is cows eat). That's why we're deforesting the Amazon jungle at something like an acre a second, it's insane.
>>
>>37258603

Every began I know is at least 30 bmi. Fucking carb city.
>>
Restriction of calories dense sources unless you eat dirty and even then you have to consume more bulk
>>
>>37258818
>I thought /fit/ didn't like us.

We don't, but we're not /pol. Our hatred is an informed hatred.
>>
I've mainly changed my diet according to water scarcity, which means I'm /mostly/ vegetarian.

Also fuck almonds.
>>
>>37259421

Cheap as shit to be vegan.

http://shop.honeyville.com/vital-wheat-gluten.html
http://shop.honeyville.com/bakers-soy-flour-50lb.html

Mix 3 part Vital Wheat Gluten to 1 part Soy Flour to make it a whole protein. Literally less than $0.007/g of protein in VWG and $0.005 for Soy Flour. With the above mix, comes to ~520 calories and 95g protein.
Lastly, VWG costs $0.17/100 calories and Soy Flour costs $0.84/100 calories as opposed to chicken breast which is $0.40/100 calories and 105g protein/500 calories. Cheaper and better.
>>
>>37259533

Meant $0.084/100 calories for Soy Flour
>>
>>37258747
There's protein in every plant food you retard.
>>
Funny, all the "vegans" I know are fat women.
Bitches aren't probably even really vegan, just claim to be to fit in with the modern fad.
>>
>>37258844
you gotta know what you hate, else you'll just come off as some mis-informed opinionated asshole.
>>
>>37259773
if /fit/ understood veganism then they would stop eating animal products.
>>
>>37258603

hmm i kinda want a self depreciating vegan shirt for the gym now

"im not vegan, i just look gay"

or

"i'm not vegan, ive always been weak"

help
>>
>>37258688
dunno man, none of the vegans I know in person have any physique other than "hungry hungry skeletons" or "I've-been-a-vegan-for-a-year-skinnyfat". Not exactly what anybody would want to aim for, is it.
>>
>>37258603
there aren't
>>
>>37259789

oh wait maybe "i'm not vegan, I eat cock" with a rooster picture

shiiiieeee, im sure thats already over played though
>>
>>37259421
> cheaper

If you want cheap foods, just buy cheap foods, don't restrict yourself to vegan foods. It is hard to know if a certain type of diet will end up being as cheap or expensive as you think it is, until you actually try it out. The supplements required in a vegan diet may easily make up for some of the meals being cheaper.

> lose weight

If you want to lose weight, use one of the many methods that are tried and true for losing weight in a healthy way. They will be more effective, faster and healthier than restricting yourself to a type of diet that is not created specifically for losing weight.
>>
>>37258688
>>37259795

almost all high calorie junk food is vegan though. only thing people overeat for meat is ground beef because they use shitty 70/30 for those cheap burgas
>>
>>37259795
then look at body builders rather than regular people? you can make the same arguments for non-vegans.
>>
>>37259826
The post I replied to implied that all vegans are deliberately controlling their diet. That most regular people have neither willpower nor knowledge to control their diet in any meaningful way was clear a priori.
>>
>>37259817
>The supplements required in a vegan diet may easily make up for some of the meals being cheaper.
You don't need to supplement anything other than b12. Next.

>If you want to lose weight, use one of the many methods that are tried and true for losing weight in a healthy way.
Eating less calorie dense foods isn't healthy? Eating less cholesterol and toxin filled food isn't healthy?
>>
>>37259783
Fit merely took a tour of jamestown and left with what they knew about it.

Vegans are the ones who drank the kool-aid.
>>
>>37259881
ah shit it autocorrected to jamestown. crap.
>>
>>37259862
> only need to supplement b12

Yeah, want to get rid of all that fugly muscle-mass ASAP, so better not supplement any kind of high-quality protein sources or anything when cutting on a vegan diet, yuck.

> strawman arguments

there is a lot more to losing weight than that, and there is a lot more to eating healthy than that. There is also a lot more to a vegan diet than that. I can easily conceive somebody creating a vegan diet for themselves that is filled with toxins.

There are books written about how to diet appropriately and how to do it effectively and safely.

If you think some random-ass diet that was in no way created with the intention of losing weight quickly and in a healthy manner can beat diets designed by dieticians and scientists who have studied the subject matter for decades, you're nothing short of deluded.

Also, most vegan diet guides etc you can find online are written with the intention of providing a sustainable vegan diet, and are in no way intended for actual weight-loss in the first place.

In summary:
Get lean with a proper diet, then you can consider a vegan diet, if you want. It's like you're trying to throw a huge pile of scrap into a blender, hoping a fully formed, functioning engine will fall out once you hit the power button. Do one thing at a time actually plan things out, figure out what kind of action provokes what kind of re-action from your body, what your TDEE is, what your workout plan for the coming few months is going to be, and have a talk with your GP. Throwing massive dietary changes at your body will result in all kinds of reactions, and you will end up confused thinking you're losing weight when you're not, gaining weight when you're not, etc.
>>
File: _86336027_cancerous_meat_624.png (32 KB, 624x474) Image search: [Google]
_86336027_cancerous_meat_624.png
32 KB, 624x474
>>37259881
Right, the people with modern science and physicians on their side are "cultist." Give me a fucking break.
>>
File: malnourished vegan4.png (359 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
malnourished vegan4.png
359 KB, 720x540
>>37258603
Because veganism is healthy.
>>37258630
>implying
>>
>>37258603

Vegan food doesn't taste very nice so it's hard to binge on it.
>>
>>37258700
Yes. I am vegan and very physically active, probably moreso than most people on /fit/.
>>
>>37259978
>Refugee is Germany's strongest man
Kekked desu
>>
File: sweaty frog.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweaty frog.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>37259978
>Iranian-born
>Germany's strongest man

This is very triggering, I need to go back to my containment board ASAP
>>
>>37259978
he actually got the strongest man title before he was a vegan and has not won it again since. 2012 and 2013 he placed 3rd, but after that he didn't come in the top 3 at all.
>>
>>37259961
There's plenty of modern science and physicians that make articles supporting omnivorous lifestyles as well. you vegans just couldn't keep your fuckin traps shut and had to make youtube videos and blog about how "great" your shit doesn't smell.

that's mainly why we hate all of you.
>>
>>37259978
>>37260037

#rekt
>>
>>37259960
>Yeah, want to get rid of all that fugly muscle-mass ASAP, so better not supplement any kind of high-quality protein sources or anything when cutting on a vegan diet, yuck.
So you're a noob that doesn't realize that nutrients like creatine or leucine are synthesized by our own bodies and that you don't need to buy waste products that the fitness industry shills for, huh.

I bet you also buy meme coffee- I mean pre-workouts.

>there is a lot more to losing weight than that, and there is a lot more to eating healthy than that.
No, it's pretty fucking basic. Don't eat foods high in fat, cholesterol, and obesogens, and instead eat a high fiber diet that literally shits out excess fat and estrogen. And drink water.

>If you think some random-ass diet that was in no way created with the intention of losing weight quickly and in a healthy manner can beat diets designed by dieticians and scientists who have studied the subject matter for decades, you're nothing short of deluded.
It wasn't made for weight loss in mind, but it's certainly a adequate diet for weight loss based on pure logic.
>>
Only overweight vegans that I've seen are women. I wouldn't call them fat but they're fat by /fit/s standards
>>
>>37260046
You really shouldn't ask physician for nutritional advice. Ask a nutritionist.

Also they usual recommend a balanced omnivorous diet because people are to lazy or don't have the will power to eat plants only
>>
>>37259978
Cringed
>>
>>37260073

Your body can synthesize almost anything, that's a shitty argument. If you don't have a sufficient intake of protein, you WILL lose LBM while cutting. That's why PSMF et al were created in the first place; read up on the history of PSMF.

Yes, there is a lot more to losing weight than that. Read some of Lyle McDonalds books.

Again, recommending a vegan diet to a newcomer to nutrition is damn stupid. Fatties always already have enough trouble with getting their nutrition under control and understanding how their body reacts to changes in exercise and nutritional patterns. Completely turning everything upside-down will just result in them giving up after a week, because there is too much to manage and they will conclude that it's simply not worth the effort or in their range of possibilities to change their body for the better. They need gradual, managable changes that give quick results to keep them motivated. Starting with the three-substution-rule (substitute three items you eat regularly for healthier alternatives) is usually a good start.

You can go vegan once you have your shit together, it's not a diet suitable for beginners.
>>
>>37260046
>There's plenty of modern science and physicians that make articles supporting omnivorous lifestyles as well.
Then they're funded by industry shills. It's even no longer legal to advertise Eggs as healthy in the U.S. because they're obviously not.

>that's mainly why we hate all of you.
You hate us because the truth makes you feel uncomfortable. You compare us to religious zealots yet you try to cling on to traditional "health" as hard as you can even though new studies are coming out every year that demonstrably show that animal products are not healthy for us and causes damage to the planet. Not to mention unethical and cruel.

Get over it grandpa. "Bacon tho" gives you ass cancer.
>>
>>37260150
oh shit there's two of you in this thread. i forgot they always came in pairs to preach the word.
>>
>>37260037
> the articles that support my opinions are legit, the articles that support other opinions are obviously paid industry shills

mate, I think you have some fundamental misunderstanding of how science works

> Eggs as healthy

"healthy" is pretty meaningless, nothing that has fats or sugars in it is healthy in excess. Eggs obviously have loads of fats and cholesterol -- doesn't mean they are unhealthy in any way. As most people know these days, most cholesterol is produced by your liver, and cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone, hence necessary and beneficial. As long as you stick to the recommended number of eggs/day (1-2) and you're not in the minority of people who are sensitive to dietary cholesterol, you will be perfectly fine using eggs as protein and fat-source.

Also, it's not true that it's not legal to advertise eggs as healthy -- the restriction is merely that it is not allowed when money funding the advertising campaign comes from the American Egg Board, whose funds are government-controlled (and hence ruled strictly).

If you have your own marketing campaign, you can say pretty much whatever you damn well please.
>>
>>37260214
woops, that was meant for >>37260150
>>
>>37260150
the whole organic and non gmo shilling literally came from your health zealots. like i said before i was very comfortable eating the roided chickens and cows. shit was cheap and i make my gains. vegan companies probably spend more money than regular fucking ones just trashing everyone else view on nutrition.

tldr: stop bothering everyone and just walk your talk. if someone prefers your lifestyle they'll ask you for your fucking advice, stop shitting it down everyone's throat.
>>
>>37260174
Sadly, there's a 100 of you overweight meatheads in here shitposting for no reason at all
>>
>>37260230
oh fuck you. the thread was over 5 posts in, then the vegan defense force came out of the wood work.
>>
>>37260108
A dietitian is what you want, NOT a nutritionist. "Nutritionist" means literally nothing -- I can by law call myself a nutritionist because I've posted on /fit/.
>>
>>37260226
>vegan companies probably spend more money than regular fucking ones just trashing everyone else view on nutrition.

This is unnecessary info.

Also eating obviously roided out chicken is bad for you.youll literally eat the hormones they're getting injected with.

Pro tip: avoid that kind of chicken for maximum liver health.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>37260243
We're only helping you fatass
>>
>>37260226
but western meat consumption is destroying the planet
if nothing's changed we'll all die
>>
>>37258621
Underrated
>>
>>37258603
I literally don't give a shit because I'm not vegan and I'm not fat. Are you going to try to convince me that I need to be vegan because more non vegan people are fat? It has literally zero effect on me.
>>
>>37258603
Someone who watches what they eat doesn't get fat, vegan or otherwise.
>>
>>37258603
vegan food tastes so bad it's hard to even eat at maintenance.
>>
>>37260141
>Your body can synthesize almost anything, that's a shitty argument.
It's a good argument. Why buy that shit when your body can create it.

>If you don't have a sufficient intake of protein, you WILL lose LBM while cutting.
Then eat tofu, beans, nuts and seeds, tempeh, broccoli, potatoes, etc. Those are leaner and cheaper than any chicken breast, and they don't contain phthalates.

>Again, recommending a vegan diet to a newcomer to nutrition is damn stupid.
Naw, it's pretty easy. You can eat whatever you want on a vegan diet, given it's not made from animal products. It's actually less restrictive than something like keto which requires a mostly fat based diet, and you'd get tired more quickly because you're denying your body it's preferred energy source, carbs.

>. Starting with the three-substution-rule (substitute three items you eat regularly for healthier alternatives) is usually a good start.
For a non-vegan fatty, going from chicken mcnuggets to chicken breast nuggets isn't a huge improvement.
>>
>>37260309
Cows are contributing to greenhouse gasses with their farts. Completely srs. It is affecting you wether you know it or not
>>
>>37260311
Most vegans don't even watch what they eat. They just eat until they get full and they don't get fat.
>>
>>37260373
tell em cardboard's low calorie filler and they'd eat that too.
>>
>>37260339
Says a fatfuck that pasta a veggie
>>
>>37260380
Vegans care about vitamins and minerals. Not about the "low calorie" label. "Vegan" food is basically all low calorie, btw.
>>
>>37260339
Junk food is rather vegan, starches , sugar and oil .
>>
>>37260339
Another retard that thinks vegan = lettuce.

Sad.
>>
>>37260346
> Why buy that shit when your body can create it

Yeah, why eat carbs when your body can create ketones??? lmao

I never said there aren't vegan sources of protein, but to get enough of it to avoid LBM loss (as defined by following e.g. a PSMF programme) you'll have to get 1) quite a lot of it 2) quite a varied spread 3) you'll have to do a good amount of research to figure out a combination that gives you a reasonable protein profile.

So as I said -- will it end up cheaper than a non-vegan diet in the end? You can't really know in advance how it adds up (and it depends on where you live, of course) -- you'll just have to try it out and see, realistically. As you go along, you may figure out that you need a bit more of this and that than you anticipated, that this or that tastes boring without condiment X, ..., changing the final sum.

> You can eat whatever you want

Yeah, excellent recommendation for somebody trying to cut! lmao

> chicken breast nuggets

I have no idea what chicken breast nuggets are. Healthy/low-calorie substitutions are e.g.:

most breakfast cereals -> oats (less sugar, complex carbs, lower calories)
coke -> diet coke (no sugar, lower calories)
candy bar -> apple (lower sugar, lower calories, more functional nutrients)
chicken nuggets -> baked/fried chicken breast (lower fat, lower sugar, lower calories, more protein, less processed)
sweet tea etc -> normal tea (less sugar, less calories)
milk/other kind of drinks that are sugary or fatty -> water/tea (less calories/fats/sugars)
cheese -> low fat cheese (less calories, less fat)
normal yoghurt -> low-fat, non-added-sugar yoghurt, greek yoghurt, "natural" yoghurt without added flavours

etc
>>
>>37260471
>he thinks losing fat calories is smart
The fat satiates and keeps you from craving. Its better than the sugar added to compensate.
>>
>>37258621
severely underrated kek
>>
>>37260497
There are different (equally valid, dietitian-approved) strategies for cutting, it's not one-size-fits-all. The only thing pretty much everyone agrees on is that you gotta get your protons, or you'll lose LBM.
>>
>>37258633
>The eating fat makes you fat meme
>What is lipogenesis
>>
>>37258603
There's tons of fat vegans all over Tumblr. They're actually rather defensive about the fact that they're fat fucks while being vegan.
>>
>>37260427
But they use bone charred sugar, which makes it not vegan.
>>
>>37258603
Because a real vegan actually has to try to not eat meat or dairy. He actually has to think about what they eat and cook it.

They are actively avoiding food while eating tasteless shit.

Fat people are fucking terrible with selecting food. That's why they're fat in the first place. You actually need some willpower to be a vegan pussy and purposefully avoid great food. Fat people lack willpower.

And I very highly doubt tumblr fatties are vegans. Just a way to look morally superior while they gulp down fast food in real life
>>
Look into Starch solutions..
>>
>>37258603
All the vegans I know are fat as fuck. Since there's so much they can't eat, they always need to fill up on the really shit food they CAN eat. This includes fries (a few fast food places do fries vegan, and the vegans are regulars at these places), loads of bread and candy.

I think it would be a lot harder to eat healthy as a vegan, you're not going to eat a big bowl of spinach for dinner and go to bed satisfied.
>>
>>37260406
>objectively lying on the internet
>>
Well since i began a vegan, i have been making gains normally. No less, no more. But the best part for me has been that my sweating has reduced a lot, and im less anxious.
>>
>>37258621
Top kek
>>
>>37260141
so much this
at least one based anon in this fucking thread.
veganism needs a really objective monitoring of what the body needs and what one eats. which is what fatties are unable to do, well, which most people are unable to do.
so it's no beginner's diet, exactly.
>>
>>37259533
Only weak faggots who want to fuck up their hormones consume soy.
>>
>>37263585
Come on now
Stop it
>>
>>37258603
Daily Reminder:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/dutch-and-australian-climbers-die-after-reaching-everest-summit/

>vegans can do anything meat eaters can
>>
>>37260583
stop fucking trollin ffs
this board was trolled for years by
>le dietary raises blood cholestrol is a meme meme

just fuck off, what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>37263762
they can, how does that prove they cant?

>i think meat is magic
>>
>>37263869
>35 year old doctor tries to prove even vegans can climb Everest
>dies from being too weak

yeah, meat is magic
>>
>>37263911
loads of meat eaters die climbing Everest....are you really that stupid?
>>
>>37263911
this one example out of many does not prove your hypothesis, as many vegans having climbed Mt. Everest survived.

Also how come veganism is overrepresented among the world sports elite in comparison to the population. Surely, with the amount of broscience trying to hush veganism down, there would be LESS athletes being vegans instead? Surely the broscience faggots would gather something out of that instead of cherrypicking to back their opinions up?

pic related.
>>
I know a fat vegan girl.

Your turn, tree huggers.
>>
>>37258603
Because they're all fucking malnourished
>Not being fat means you're healthy
>>
>>37258603
It's a lot easier to overeat meat, dairy etc than it is to overeat fruit and vegetables
>>
>>37264030
fatty detected.
>>
>>37263862
>What are you doing with your life?
Finally actually getting results by cutting carbs and embracing fat you faggot.
>>
File: 1411057526071.jpg (137 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1411057526071.jpg
137 KB, 960x720
>mfw I gained 10 kg since August on a vegan bulk
>mfw I maintained the same bf%
>mfw I had more energy than before even though I bulked
>mfw I haven't had a bad shit since
>mfw I haven't felt sick since
>mfw I'll continue it

Oh shit I'm glad I didn't fall for the anti-veganism meme.
>>
there are lots of fat vegans. fewer than fat omnivores, but still plenty

t. former vegan
>>
>>37264063
>gained 10kg while mantaining the same bf%
>in eight months
>10kg of lean mass
>in eight months

Comparing natty results when you're roiding is cheating
>>
>>37264017
TIL test is vegan
>>
>>37264087
Stay jelly, skelly.
>>
>>37258621
fucking kekked
>>
>>37264017
serena isn't vegan anymore
said it was messing with her recovery between matches
>>
>>37264017
It's trendy to say one is vegan. And athletes like to experiment with whatever (in the case of your pic, roids and veganism) they think will give them an edge both physically and obviously financially from shilling to the other vegans out there.

Why aren't men in the military fed a pure vegan diet if it's better?

Say what you want. I tired it for a few months, recorded my macros etc. I lost strength, mass and even drive. Sure you'll tell me that it's been shown that vegans have higher test, but I personally did not witness any of that. I started to feel more sensitive and agitated.

As soon as I reintroduced meat back into my diet starting with a juicy steak, I immediately felt alive again. Fuck, even the Hodge twins realized quickly how retarded not eating meat is.
>>
>>37264173
men in the military should be vegan
Army diets are fucking terrible, they are fit because they are young men who have the mindset.
A lot of these men also smoke and drink heavily.. you wouldnt say that is healthy just because young soldiers get away with it. Use your brain ffs
>>
>>37264173
>basing your opinions on two retards who dont even understand evolution
>>
>>37260013
why would an iranian man be a refugee you ignorant moron.
>>
>>37264173
you did it wrong. period. and i'm not even a vegan.
>>
>>37263762
99 percent of the corpses on Mt Everest are meat eaters.

Conclusion: meat eaters are weak people and they shouldn't be allowed to climb mountains.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 215x215
>>37264563
Sure you aren't
You vegan shills are just another brand of merchant
>>
>>37258603
I work at a GNC and every time a vegan comes in they 1. Proclaim it immediately and 2.they're always fat and look very unhealthy. I've never met a low-body-fat vegan.
>>
>>37264419
>fit who have the mindset

You aren't American are you
>>
>>37264724
How can you call vegans shills when we have literally nothing to personally gain.
>>
>>37260452
vomit.jpg
>>
>>37264724
i'm serious, i'm not a vegan. i'm the keto kind of guy and i love it. but that doesn't mean a well calculated vegan diet isn't doable or unhealthy.
don't hold everything else responsible for your personal failure.
>>
>>37264737
but anon, everybody in the us is fat and unhealthy. well, not everybody, but a lot of people are. that's because of the shitloads of processed food you shove down your throat. i live in europe and know a lot of vegans – and only one of them is chubby.
>>
>>37264805
Is a vegetable not a vegetable if it's in the states? I don't follow bro
>>
>>37264821
>Vegans only eat vegetables
>>
>>37258603
I went on a vegan diet back in high school and dropped close to 80lbs. I've tried since then to get back onto that diet but it's always a failure.I'm trying it again and I hope I can stay committed to it this time.
>>
File: 1437020103805.png (1 MB, 839x960) Image search: [Google]
1437020103805.png
1 MB, 839x960
>>37260150
>fish
>chicken
>not healthy

Red meats like beef and pork are unhealthy, but by advocating veganism based on the idea that any alternative is "unhealthy" then you are, by extent, asserting that fish and birds are all unhealthy to eat (which is objectively wrong) thereby proving that you're just another brainwashed vegan.

Veganism means not eating ANY form of animal, which is absolutely pants-on-head retarded given how much nutrition is packed in to fish and white meat.

There haven't been any legitimate articles supporting the notion that fresh caught salmon and tuna are unhealthy, nor any article proving that wild/free-range birds are unhealthy to eat.

Get fucked you braindead hipster.
>>
>>37264840
Eh, true.
>>
>>37260452
Where did he say lettuce? In general Vegan food tastes no where as good as a omnivourus diet. Vegans are the fucking worst.
>>
>>37264821
well, this anon
>>37264840
has a point.
a vegan who doesn't eat processed shit can hardly be fat, except it is a fatty trying to lose weight by using a vegan diet.
but let's face it: vegan or not, you can't get around some processed food.
and especially in the states, even the meat from supermarkets is kinda processed, i.e. treated with chemicals.
but sure, you can cut that out. and it's the same for vegans: do i eat the plastic bag full of frozen veggies with some chemicals and sugar on them or do i buy organic, fresh stuff? it's all about food choices, no matter the diet.
>>
>>37260452
That.. doesn't look appetizing in the least. What the fuck man.

It looks like when the gooey shit that spews out when the garbage bag tears on the way from the back of our restaurant to the dumpster.
>>
>>37264848
This is really the dilemma for me. Meats like chicken and fish are mondo healthy, but ethically I don't like supporting genocidal corporations, so I try and eat meat as sparingly as I can. For stuff like tuna, which is going extinct, I don't eat at all anymore, even though tuna is by far my favorite meat. Sucks but everytime I eat meat I feel it. I'm not disgusted by the taste or the notion of eating flesh, meat is perfectly healthy for omnivores like humans, I just think we eat too much of it, like, meat for every meal. Unless you are getting swole like most people here, there's no reason to eat meat more than once a day.
>>
>>37264897
for me it looks like some kind of chili.
which looks like a badly digested bowel movement, that's true. but tell me, do you like chili, anon?
>>
>>37264848
so you eat only free-range birds and (hopefully mercury-free) wild fish for animal foods?
don't get me wrong, you're right to some extent, but assuming that this ideal is what people actually eat is hypocritical. also, beef is not unhealthy.
and we're missing out on the most nutritional animal parts in most western diets, the organs and the connective tissue are the most valuable ones. so it's all about preference and not about health reasons.
>>
>>37264949
>beef is not unhealthy

Ya blew it
>>
>>37264966
lemme guess: you read the sticky?
moron.
>>
>>37264897
It's a sloppy joe.
>>
Because they suffer from malnutrition.
>>
>>37260284
No we won't, we will be just fine
>>
Vegans are malnourished and at death's door. Of course they aren't fat. Being fat requires eating food meant for humans.
>>
File: flesh.jpg (38 KB, 492x279) Image search: [Google]
flesh.jpg
38 KB, 492x279
>>37265595
if we don't change our behaviour, we will.
may it be mrsa, may it be the always cumulating toxicity of our surroundings that is making us infertile and men behave like women, may it be war, may it be poverty. we will die if we don't change. and these threats aren't far in the future. they'll come after us during our lifetime. the day we die the world will be completely different than it used to be while we were born and raised.
mind my words, anon, and take action.
>>
>>37265878
is some of your lovely maccaroni salad left, mom? or could you fry me some pork chops? is there ranch in the fridge? and did you buy my mountain dew?
>>
>>37258621
Bazinga bro, bounced to my boys dick to this for hours
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.