[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did you guys kick the habit of being a lazy sack of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1459057603517.png (448 KB, 465x431) Image search: [Google]
1459057603517.png
448 KB, 465x431
So how did you guys kick the habit of being a lazy sack of shit?

I wake up every day at around noon, shit, shower, eat 20 pizza rolls, drink a 20 oz vanilla coke, then go to work, come home jerk off play runescape for an hour or 2 then pass out and repeat.

Im 23 and cant help but to think there must be more to life than this. Can someone give me some life advice?
>>
File: 1398314302753.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1398314302753.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>23
>still playing runescape
Level up that strength on your pure account bro. Just keep doing what do you. Be yourself.
>>
>>37258587
Get up earlier and work out soon after. Thats where it started for me
>>
I'm the same when I have nothing to do

You need responsibilities
>>
>>37258587
>wake up at noon
>not skipping shower to wake up later
>kys
>>
>>37258587
Tell me if you find out, I do pretty much that except I also lift 5 times a week.
>>
>>37258587
I used to do roughly the same thing except runescape because I'm not the biggest nerd on Earth but I just started sleeping from around 10 to 6 or so and also ate better, that gave me so much more energy. Also get some sun, that helps too. If you cant do any of those then you're probably fucked. Good luck.
>>
>Wake up at the same time every single day relatively early, like 8 am

>Eat at designated times

>Go to the gym 4-5 times a week for at least an hour on the same days at the same times

Basically just be a little autistic and force yourself to adhere to a schedule.
>>
>>37258587
step zero: practice good hygiene everyday. shave, brush teeth, shower, clip nails, moisturize, style hair, all the bathroom mirror shit. it's the beginning of getting your life accustomed to routines. this is step zero because you should already be doing this. if you aren't then you have a lot more maturing to do in life.

step one: fix you sleep schedule. start waking up earlier and enjoying those mild morning rays of sunlight and that nip before the air warms up. you benefit from not having to set an alarm since you work afternoon hours so sleep until you wake up the first time so long as it's at least 6 hours of sleep. roll out of bed, it'll get easier each time.

step 2: start cooking your meals. make eggs for breakfast, take a lunch to work or eat before, prep dinner before work and make it when your home again. or meal prep 1 day a wake and heat it up. consider what goes into each meal. count your calories if you must but at the very least try to eat whole foods. not processed sodium and sugar water. which leads me to...

step 3: no more soda. seriously stop. In fact, stop drinking your calories at all until you become a responsible adult. coffee, tea, and water. I'm guessing you are NEET and under 21 since you aren't an alcoholic yet. if so you have an opportunity to avoid that black hole. drink way more water. you'll be surprised how much your overall mood and energy levels improve just from being more hydrated.

step 4: lift and cardio. if you can't gym then do body weight shit. if making physical gains isn't your goal then at least do it for the mental gains and health benefits. you'll feel better, have more energy during the day, and stay motivated for other things.

step 5: do hobbies that make you happy. if playing runescape 1-2 hours a day makes you happy then do it. if you do it because it's just part of your schedule an you don't really enjoy it, get into something else. if it doesn't interest you then drop it and try something new
>>
>>37258587
why are you asking the fitness board for advice when you could ask the advice board for advice?

better yet, why do you think there's some magical meme method to teach yourself not to be a lazy sack of shit?

motivation comes from within. if you can't find your own reasons to be motivated to do something and you can't stop being a lazy sack of shit asking for advice from strangers on a trans-pacific lumberjacking formun isn't going to help

read the sticky, start lifting weights. that's the best advice you're gonna get kiddo
>>
>>37258652
I have all combat related 99s bro
>>
File: muhmain.jpg (5 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
muhmain.jpg
5 KB, 208x200
>>37258821
even on your pure?
>>
>>37258839
y-yes, all but def on 07
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 322x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 322x356
I've always believed Runescape would instill unwavering discipline in someone willing to grind through its monotony, killing yaks or what have you for hours on end.

Picture related. I looked up "Runecape yak".
>>
File: 1463368913132.jpg (55 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1463368913132.jpg
55 KB, 500x411
>>37258849
Incredible. Imagine if you had spent all those hours grinding improving yourself instead. Training at the gym and eating lobsters drinking the strongest potions. Those marketing strategies should have taught you how to go real world /biz/ too. But you stagnated and missed the whole point of the game and let it be a timesink.
>>
>>37258927
>implying
Those potions are too strong for even a beast, let alone a man.
>>
File: Z3Zubmo.jpg (38 KB, 403x528) Image search: [Google]
Z3Zubmo.jpg
38 KB, 403x528
>>37258949
He needs a seller who sells weaker proteins.
>>
>>37258772
> saved.
>>
>>37258839
>implying anyone pures on rs3.
It's like you're working with outdated information or something?
>>
I literally made this face reading this
Kys op
>>
>>37258772
I'm working on step 1. Unemployement doesnt help at all
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.