[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ How do I eat big? I don't have enough appetite to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (23 KB, 364x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 364x404
/fit/
How do I eat big?
I don't have enough appetite to bulk
>T. not hungry skelleton
>>
marijuana actually helped a lot
>>
>>37257150
Kys
>>
- eat calorie-dense foods like cashews
- protein powder
- eat more than 3 meals a day
- just fucking do it, faggot
>>
Taco Bell or a giant bowl of ice cream with protein powder mixed in if you're really desperate.
>>
Stop trying to eat for pleasure and eat more. It's not supposed to be easy, faggot.
>>
What are some CHEAP bulking foods? I mean like poor as fuck cheap.
>>
>>37258807
Rice pasta bread milk eggs
>>
>>37257150
Put sauce on everything
>>
>>37258807
Oats and peanut butter saved me. Keeps me regular so i get hungry af more often
>>37259102
This as well and frying everything in oil helps as well
>>
Nuts, nut butters, protein smoothies (I take milk, powder, mixed fruit and some chia seeds for about 400 calories a drink).
Fast food is fucking toxic but it does provide some easy calories.
Oats, especially the flavoured kind.
Drink more juice instead of water.
>>
Milk, eggs, chicken, rice, whey, nooddles. Nuff ssaid.

I just accepted taking it all in. My body is now used to eat alot of food. If i dont then my belly hurts. I NEED THE GAINS
>>
>>37258807
Chile was my go to. meal

Throw a stick of grassfed butter in the pot while you're bulking and remove the butter while cutting.

Just get a pressure cooker if you're using dry beans, or make sure you've always got beans soaking.

Ground beef is cheap. Turkey is ridiculously cheap $/gramProtien if you can handle the inflamamtion.
Plus you boil all the bones and connective tissue for Ligament and Tendon Gains.
Fav cuts

Your intestinal flora and fauna will grow to accomodate the quantities of food you're giving them. So to Eat big easily, You have to eat big consistently.
>>
>>37258807
tendies
>>
>>37257150
I've been on 1500 cal/day for months. Trying to get back to a normal intake is hard as fuck.
I could eat chips all day, but trying to do it clean feels impossible.
>>
>>37257150
listen here OP. Don't make the mistake I did and be a faggot and whine about your appetite. start eating at a calorie surplus, whatever you can handle. start upping it when you can handle more till you're at the appropriate surplus. I fucking promise it will get easier. 2 weeks into my bulk and I'm fucking smashing my calorie and macro goals. vs started at like +300 tdee and could barely handle it.
>>
ALSO SHAKES
banana
milk
oats
protein powder
ice cream
peanut butter
>>
Drink milk with every meal and eat lots of trail mix. One cup of trail mix is like 650 calories and 25g protein.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.