[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living in a household full of obese family members sucks. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1351057801366.jpg (16 KB, 439x357) Image search: [Google]
1351057801366.jpg
16 KB, 439x357
Living in a household full of obese family members sucks.

My mom and sister are both morbidly obese, my dad and me don't have the problem, but my four sisters are all obese. I've been fit ever since high-school and i'm in my mid-twenties studying so i'm home trying to save money. I like my family and they're good people, but i always feel so guilt ridden that they're so fat. It's not my fault but i feel like a piece of shit when they come home with pizza/kfc/flavour of the night and i just cook a small meal for myself while they pig out. My sister gives me this look, it just makes me feel like a cunt. It's not like i dont eat junk food now and then, like maybe once or twice a month but it just tastes bad and it's not worth the money, I'd rather cook myself a steak with mushroom sauce any day.

I have tried many times to get them to eat healthier and do some exercise, but it's well past that point now and i just come across as preachy so i leave it alone. I'm forever going to feel guilty and sad that they wont stop being fat.
>>
>>37257115
Kys
>>
>>37257115
Post mushroom sauce recipe.
>>
how did it even got that far in america
I'm genuinely how your country evolved into providing easy, shitty food like that for people and around here none of that happens
>>
>>37257181
its just pepper, worcestershire sauce, cornflour and water, with a little butter also.
>>
>>37257212
genuinely curious*
>>
It's not really your fault anon, they're choosing a life of agony, while you choose to be fit. You want to help them, that's fine but they don't want your help.
>>
>>37257212
I blame the baby boomers. Along with the 'need' for easy access to cheap food.
>>
In Australia takeaway is expensive

A big mac meal cost you $11

Shit is 30 mins min wage labor.
>>
File: 1435410045765.jpg (48 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1435410045765.jpg
48 KB, 558x564
>>37257384
>mfw you can get 25 nuggets, a burger, fries and a drink at wendy's all for under 10 USD
>>
>>37257414
>blown away by price
>not the $22/hour minimum wage

That would be like a US big Mac meal costing $3.75
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.