[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No belly in a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1463602551223.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463602551223.jpg
248 KB, 1080x1920
Is there any way for me to get rid of this stomach fat in a month? I've cut cals, I'm eating well, lifting well and biking consistently on the stationary doing a hiit protocol. Is it feasible?

6'1"
193lbs
>>
The love handles or whatever on my side don't really bother me I just want the belly to shoo shoo.
>>
Pls
>>
>>37256919
You really can't lose more than 5kgs in a month natty without starving yourself. So no, that belly will take a lot longer than a month.
>>
>>37257506
Thanks for the truth bro

It's hard to take in though :(
>>
>>37257556

I bet a lot harder than stuffing your face with shit!
>>
PSMF and rowing machine me bucko. 5000KM every day as well as your regular exercise
>>
>>37256919

Were you really fat before?
>>
>>37257776
Yeah man I'm down from 285
>>
>>37257801
Damn, good job man you're looking good
>>
>>37257568
Not anymore.
>>
Dont crash diet, take it slow!!! You already have loose skin, just lose 2-3lbs a month and youll mitigate more loose skin
>>
>>37257813
Thanks fiitbro!
>>
>>37257823
I'm 400cals below maintenance everyday and the cardio is taking me down a little more which is how I like to do it. I think I'm doing it slow enough. I'm in that phase where I look smaller because I'm losing more fat and it's gear hard to keep going when you feel like a small bitch :(

I'll look bigger once I'm "cut" but damn bros I didn't expect to NOT like losing weight
>>
>>37257866
So one question..do you still sweat a lot? I'm obese and one reason I'm trying to get fit is I hate being the only person sweating after walking 2 flights of stairs
>>
>>37258227
Dude I sweat the fucking second I step outside or after ten minutes under the covers. I've been diagnosed with a medical issue though. I will say my lower back, chest, and stomach noticeably sweat less though and I'm sure it's because I've lost fat
>>
>>37258261
I could never tell if my tendency to sweat was part genetic or just a fat thing, because I've been people bigger than me sweat less.
>>
>>37256919
Did you fall info a black hole when you took this picture
>>
>>37258670
i AM the black hole
>>
That shit is never going away fully. It's the price we pay.
>>
>>37258828
I don't accept that answer
>>
hate to break it to ya fatso but thats gonna be years of work to get it to where you cant tell that at one point in life you completely destroyed your body
>>
>>37259031
Still not never.

I have years. Why not spend some time during those years getting my body where i want it?
>>
>>37259618
>I have years
>need to lose this fat in a month
Wot
Better luck next summer brah
>>
>>37259928
I asked a question. I got my answer and accepted it. Pretty simple concept. Not hard to accept the answer and move on.
>>
>>37260067
Skelly btfo
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.