[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More help thread because I just woke up and old one 404'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1463832616570.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1463832616570.png
444 KB, 1080x720
"To be honest you metabolism is not going to just reset after a week, or even two weeks. Extreme calorie deficitdiets have long lasting effects. A recent study showed that biggest loser contestants have a resting metabolism 800 calories lower than the average for a person their size, because they harmed their metabolism so bad.

Now, I am not saying this happened to you, I do not know how much you way, how much you eat, and how much you lost. However, I would advise against fasting diets and sever calorie deficit diets.

If you want to "restart" you metabolism, I would suggest finding your maintenance calories and eating that while using your calorie by doing cardio. Then lower your calories to 500-1000 under your maintenance level."

Started at 270 pounds, 6'4
A week ago I was 220 pounds still same height
Now I am roughly the same weight after eating at maintenance for a week

Reason why I want to get rid of the fat is because I feel like if I don't no amount of muscle growth will be worth anything because it will be hidden underneath the fat.

And I only have until late August to get completely /fit/
>>
File: 1462589604680.png (277 KB, 598x566) Image search: [Google]
1462589604680.png
277 KB, 598x566
>>37256230
Also I started the diet on February 25th
>>
>>37256230
Good job on the progress so far. If at any point you find yourself plateauing on your weight loss start lifting. Now what's your problem? I don't get what this thread's for.
>>
Nice breh, I started at 272 on april 9th, down to 244 this morning, started off with an EC stack and then I got prescribed phentermine, and it sounds stupid but I have 50 pills of DNP that I ordered a long time ago but never used that i'm considering trying in combination with the phen.

Feels good knowing that I can undo 10-15 years of weight gain in under half a year with hard work, dedication, and drugs.
>>
>>37256257
I've been lifting but that's not the point, weight loss still occurs but it occurs at a snails pace and if this protein sparing modified fast runs through the entire summer then I won't be able to go on a bulking food plan which will fuck up muscle gainz
>>
>>37256302
That skin's always gonna be a bitch though. When I got smaller even at like 15% bf I had that all stored in my stomach so I look like a potbelly pig when I bulk. Those fat cells never go away.
>>
>>37256411
I actually cant tell if what I have left is fat or skin
>>
>>37256230
After going on a cut, you should do maintenance for two weeks to let your body stabilize the hormones
>>
>>37257566
what is a cut?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.