[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this possible in 8 weeks natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 960x960
Is this possible in 8 weeks natty?
>>
>>37254438

No Flex vs. Flex and 3-4 pounds of muscle? Yes.
>>
>>37254438
You mean learning to take proper photos? You can do it in 5 minutes if you have an internet connection to Google stuff, but natty? I guess it would take about 8 weeks, yes
>>
>>37254438
Paying off a nice leather loveseat like that in just 8 weeks? Not without the great financing options only available at Rent-a-Centerâ„¢
>>
>>37254438
>in 8 weeks
what is coming up in 8 weeks, anon?
>>
>>37254438
it shouldn't take you 8 weeks to turn off the lights anon
>>
>>37254438
i dont think your rear deltoids will show and your fore arms will get as big in that time
>>
>>37254438
I'm pretty sure it takes about 10 minutes or less to get a haircut natty
>>
>>37254438
Link to fake agent vid?
>>
>>37254438
Why would you want to lose all that muscle
>>
>>37254600
>>37255100
>>37255118
>>37255180
>>37256264
>>37256283

never change /fit/
>>
Are you fucking joking that isn't even impressive
>>
You know what OP? Here's the real truth.

Forget 8 weeks, you could hit that progress in no more than 4 weeks as a natural lifter. Many people on this site really just fuck around when they go to the gym- they haven't really experimented with maximizing their time and gains every time they go the gym. In fact, I wrote a short book about the 3 key secrets that will keep you muscle WEEK after WEEK.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.