[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, just wanted to chime in. Don't overtrain yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (34 KB, 625x619) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
34 KB, 625x619
Hey /fit/, just wanted to chime in. Don't overtrain yourself. I was admitted to the hospital with rhabdomyolysis because basically my muscles started to release fibers into my blood stream. My cpk was about 10,000 iu/l. All because I wanted bigger calves. Stay safe out there fellas
>>
not everyone is bitchmade m8
>>
>being a calflet

Lel kill yourself
>>
littlejohn stop>>37253436
>>
Which crossfit do you go to?
>>
>>37253441
Ight bruh. When your kidneys fail, hope you don't get a donor and stay on dialysis. Get skelly m8
>>
>>37253482
>wishing skelly upon someone

You sick, sick man
>>
>>37253436
Dude WHAT???? The fuckk. How many days a week and for how long were you training? Ive never ever heard of that. Not even in professional athletes, not in bodybuilders.

How was your diet, did you eat your veggies and get your vitamins?
>>
>>37253585
He was probably massively dehydrated. That's a pretty big factor in that happening
>>
>>37253585
Nah I wasn't drinking as much water as I thought I was. I was drinking a total of 3 liters a day. Macros and all were in check, but it's I'm on a cut so I thought less is more. Jumped into leg day with the "soul is willing, flesh is weak" mentality and fucked up. Pr'd in squats with 275 for 3 reps as my last set. Then I jumped into calf raises and was feeling good because dat preworkout. Ended up doing 20 reps on 120 for 4 sets. Continued through other leg exercises. Went home and woke up the next day feeling like my leg muscles were eating themselves. No brown urine or shit like that, but had blood drawing that day for annuals and they admitted me. They told me I was at risk for rhabdo cause cpk was high. But, cpk is high after any weight lifting so idk.
>>
>>37253671
What the fuck. I do 6 sets of calf raises every session because mine are lagging very bad. How did this happen to you?
>>
>>37253827
Drink water, listen to your body. I pushed myself because my mind told me to keep going. Double your water intake, especially on preworkout or any other thermo/stim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.