[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /sensible/ my goals are >2xBW deadlift >1.5xBW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: j5YXN0o.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
j5YXN0o.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
who here /sensible/

my goals are

>2xBW deadlift
>1.5xBW squat
>1xBW bench
>0.8xBW press

i don't see the point of going much higher than that t.b.h.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEC5PQzyGI
>>
That will change once you hit those numbers.

Posted from my Apple Iphone
>>
>>37253234

But you can hit those goals in a year easily for 1RM. Then you have to make new goals.
>>
>>37253234
>i don't see the point of going much higher than that t.b.h.
What a low test cuck, you go higher than that because you CAN
>>
My goal atm is just to hit "intermediate" on all my lifts for my weight on strength symmetry.
>>
>>37253263
but it increases the risk of injury just for muh numbers
>>
>>37253319
>risk aversion
As I said, low test cuck
>>
>>37253234
I've already surpassed all those goals

Whats next
>>
realistic goals for non pussies

2.5xBW dl
2xBW squat
1.5xBW bench
1xBW ohp
>>
>>37253289
i've just hit this goal myself, feels good

my goal now is to keep these numbers up, go on a cut, and look great with abs
>>
>>37253234
>tfw I weigh ~2pl8 anyways so the 1/2/3/4 meme is "sensible"
>>
>>37253234
>i don't see the point of going much higher than that t.b.h.

dyel ? piss off
>>
>>37253234
>>2xBW deadlift
>>1.5xBW squat
>>1xBW bench
>>0.8xBW press

yeah, that's what I have. all teal in symmetrical strength like a goddamn reject from the blue man group. the bench feels pretty sad.
>>
>my goal is to be an average little bitch
>>
>>37253513
In what world does that even make sense
>>
>>37253234
I can do 5xBW INCLINE bench and still I'm not aesthetic, which is the goal of doing all this so you must be really fucking dyel to think you don't need more than this.
6'0 77kg btw.
>>
I hit that in 6 months and still look like shit. You need heavier to look good anon.
>>
>>37253513
These are my goals right now
>>
weak ass lifts
you may as well not even train
>tfw you squat 2x bodyweight and still feel weak as fuck
>>
>>37253234
You're right, that's perfectly reasonable for someone who is not training for powerlifting. Here's what you do: When you reach those numbers, start increasing the reps per set, up to 20 to 30 reps. If you can reach those reps, then you can decide whether you want to increase the weight more. Either way you'll be a beast compared to the average shmuck.
>>
Report frogposters.
>>
>>37253319

Pretty sure we are in the minority but I agree with you actually. Literally every single person that has or does lift heavy is banged up with a history of injuries. Even the ones that lift for years can slip up at the end of a heavy ass deadlift set and get injured.

I have no clue what my 1 rep max is and I don't even care to find out.

I lift heavy for myself just not every session and definitely not doing any 1 rep max or anything like that.
>>
>>37253234
>Tfw 2x bodyweight squat but only 1.6x bodyweight diddly
>>
>>37253234
Thats disproportionate as fuck. You will have no chest if you barely bench more than your OHP.
>>
>>37254430

What did you just say to me you little bitch?
>>
>>37253234
checking in

genuinely don't want to get too big. just not be skinny
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.