[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in the gym, and this guy slaps your gf's ass. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blaha.jpg (100 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
100 KB, 720x960
You are in the gym, and this guy slaps your gf's ass. What would you do?
>>
>>37252236
fuck idk wouldn't want to mess with him
he looks dangerous, you know? Like a special agent
>>
Frisbee a 5 lb weight at his face
>>
>>37252236
That guy looks like he has 253 confirmed kills. Would let him cuck my ass.
>>
>>37252243
dude are you serious? He looks like some old dad. I could definately take him. All that gym muscle wouldnt matter for shit in a real fight
>>
How long until jason gets btfo out in public by some random whose seen him talking shit on youtube?
>>
I had a GF?
>>
dump her, shes been tainted
>>
File: Edgelords.png (1 MB, 1202x1100) Image search: [Google]
Edgelords.png
1 MB, 1202x1100
>>37252236
The other day I asked who would win in an MMA fight, VG or Blahautism. And the consensus on /fit/ was that a 190 lb vegan would wreck the fake mercenary manlet.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10188487/r

Bear in mind, /fit/ is mostly comprised of retarded teenagers who don't realize the guy with better endurance has a huge advantage in MMA. An educated group of people would realize Blaha has no chance in hell of winning.
>>
>>37252291
desu jason blaha would just eat VG
>>
>>37252236
He looks like a monster, I wouldn't fuck with this guy.
>>
>>37252236
Dude looks like the kind of guy that's not only monstrously strong, but also well armed. I have no doubt he'd shoot me and beat me up if I tried to confront him. I'd probably let him take my GF.
>>
>>37252236
Look into his eyes. There's no soul there, just a calculating cold-blooded killer. There's NO WAY I could take him on!
>>
>>37252291
there needs to be a third option where neither of them would win which would most likely be the case.
>>
>>37252236
Combat roll to my car trunk where i keep my rifle and combat armor, then reengage with tactical advantage
>>
>>37252236
>Implying I have a gf.
That's a pretty steep implication.

>>37254039
Can't forget you katana senpai.
>>
>>37252291

virgin stains is 6'4 also
>>
>>37252291
VG has apparently started martial training. In 6 months I have no doubt Virgin gains would be the autistic """"""""""operator"""""""""".
>>
>>37252236
>What would you do?
I find the faggot OP that posts stupid memes like this one and I slap his shit until he looks like hamburger. Now GTFO of my /fit/ and go back to >>>/b/ you little faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.