[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it /fit/ I'd mentioned here a few times that for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: bsXNQFY.jpg (103 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bsXNQFY.jpg
103 KB, 720x960
I did it /fit/

I'd mentioned here a few times that for the last two years I've been losing a fuckton of weight (310~ to 170~), doing a ton of cardio every day, and lifting on a regular MWF (No real gainz yet, but only a month in to lifting), but my mom was being a massive cunt about me losing weight.

Well, she came to visit today. After a solid 30 minutes of hearing "You're starving yourself! Don't you have money for food? Do you need money? You look like a skeleton! Here, let me bring you the worst, high calorie fried garbage I can cook!" I finally snapped on her. I told her that I was still technically a little overweight, I have plenty of food, and that two years ago I got tired of being like the rest of my family (Fat, unhappy, and living in a shit backwoods town). Didn't say much for a while but she eventually left, I don't feel the slightest bit bad. This goes out to all you with shit, overweight, crabs-in-a-bucket families. You don't need them. Move to the nearest big city, get a cool apartment, and work towards your goals.
>>
You're an asshole, from a family of assholes.
The right thing to do would be to educate your family, but you're all too fucking stupid.
>>
>>37251874
Good job op
Don't let me drag you down with them
>>
>>37251907
>implying fat lazy southerners could even be educated about how fitness works

I've tried.
>>
File: 1356566946475.png (26 KB, 248x206) Image search: [Google]
1356566946475.png
26 KB, 248x206
>>37251874
>>
File: 1427183608053.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1427183608053.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>37251874
You most likely did the right thing OP. I feel good for you for being your own man and losing that weight. I also feel bad that fat culture is so bad in places that it can actually rip apart families.
>>
When you get laid off your wage slavee ass will go crawling back to your family
>>
File: hp2Z4V7.gif (947 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hp2Z4V7.gif
947 KB, 320x240
>>37251907
that's like saying the right thing to do is to teach your tumor how to be a normal part of the body and not kill you.
>>
>>37252031
>implying any of us have real jobs
>>
>>37251907
Educate them about fucking what? Fat and weight loss aren't some highly technical, closely guarded secret. How blind to the entire world do you have to be to not have any notion of calories in food? They're not ignorant, they're in denial.
>>
>>37251874
My parents are out of shape, but they are 100% supportive of me getting /fit/. They'll even help chip in for protein powder and new equipment if I'm short on funds.

I really do feel bad for people who have gains goblin families. I think that families should support one another, not try to drag each other down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.