[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aging your face / yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1459841630835.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459841630835.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
Hey /fit/

My biggest problem here is I have strong anxiety around people because I don't feel manly in the least.

I'm 22, but weighing 120lbs and having a small face makes me look like a 14 years old who hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Is there anything, and I mean ANYTHING to age myself? I just want to look more masculine and older.

Living like this is fucking hell.
>>
Grow some facial hair
>>
>>37251069
Only fap once a week for maximum test levels, and listen to Mike Mew
>>
>>37251069
>I'm 22, but weighing 120lbs and having a small face makes me look like a 14 years old who hasn't gone through puberty yet.
Are you 5'0"? In not, put on some fucking weight you skelly.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (17 KB, 200x308) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
17 KB, 200x308
Having a manly face at 120lbs will just make you look clowny
>>
>>37251069
1) Having a lean face usually makes people look older. See David Gandy for an example. He's 36 but looks at least 5 years older (in a good, rugged kind of way).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci3_rb_GavY

2) Also, reduce sodium consumption and consider lowering carb intake to moderate how much water you're holding. Having a bloated moon face is really something that makes you look way younger.

3) Grow a beard, if possible. Some people use minoxidil for beard gains. Not sure if it really works.

4) Spend some time in the sun. The sun ages you faster than anything, which is why I recommend most people avoid it. But for a babyface like you, it might help. Of course, it will eventually give you cancer and possibly kill you, so limit your exposure.

5) Pay attention to the way you dress. You don't want to look like some kid wearing his dad's suit but you could always go for a rugged, outdoorsy kinda look to add a few years to your appearance.
>>
gain weight

get facial hair

get gud now genetics

not rocket science
>>
>>37251069
go vegan
>>
>>37251069
its test levels brah.

You can make any butter face look like your pic if he is high test.

Either do steroids or do it naturally,
>>
File: meme.png (30 KB, 131x119) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
30 KB, 131x119
im 22 and look like im 15. Im at like 10% bodyfat and still have chubby cheeks. But a lot of women, especially younger ones find me cute.
At least i managed to become 6ft short, so most people can usually believe me being older than 15.
And im considered "high test" since i get it checked out once a year, since it's required to make sure i don't get side effects from some of the medication i take. (around 800 ng/dL)
>>
>>37251069
trenbolone
>>
>>37251872
That shit is toxic af though.
>>
>>37251879
as long as it works
>>
>>37251914
Yeah while slowly killing your ass.
>>
>>37251924
live aesthetic, die young is my motto
>>
>>37251924
Never gonna make it

>>37251872
Seriously though, I saw a picture of myself today and after just 4 weeks of high dose tren I no longer look like a muscle boy - I actually look like a man
>>
>>37251069
it's easy.
don't sleep, eat shitty, smoke&drink
that should get you started
>>
I'm balding since 14, I have the same amount of facial fat as a cocaine addicted and my skin is naturally dry. At your age people give me 30+, balding really does the magic. I try as much as possible to stay younger using sunscreen, avoiding the sun and using moisturizer.

Why you want to look older? Every attraction research literally ends up showing the single most factor that matter isnt FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT, test or weight but youth. Everything in the end is just a clue to youth or lack of youth.
>>
>>37251939

Yeah this is pretty much what all the losers in my highschool did and now they look like they're 60, also add getting lots of sun in there. Don't know why anyone would purposely want to look older, I'm 28 but I haven't aged a day since I was 16 which means I'll still look good when I'm older and not dried up and shriveled like my peers
>>
How to prematurely age yourself:
>smoke at least a pack a day
>drink 3-5 alcoholic beverages a day
>don't eat your veggies
>no sunscreen ever
>get no more than 5 hours of sleep a night, maybe skip one night of sleep a week
>wash your face a lot with harsh soap, never exfoliate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.