[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best place to obtain amphetamine-LIKE substances legally in Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fitdatura.png (70 KB, 1016x620) Image search: [Google]
fitdatura.png
70 KB, 1016x620
Best place to obtain amphetamine-LIKE substances legally in Australia?

e.g. Creatine, DMAA, pseudoephidrine, dextroamphetamine sulphates
>>
>>37250982
>creatine
wot

What exactly do you want to use amphetamine-LIKE substances for?
>>
>>37250982
Creatine is banned in Emu-land?
>>
>>37251073
nah cunts trollin

op if you live in the city just head south it always works

if you live in the sticks and you cant find drugs you shouldnt be taking them
>>
>>37250982
Woy lad

I have a kilo of creatine on my desk, bought at asn
>>
Just looking for something to help me start gym and help kick me extensive and huge sugar addiction.
>>
>>37250982

>creatine
>"amphetamine-like" in any way

weak bait or clueless underage. Either way >>>/out/. The fuck would you want goofy pretend amphetamine for anyway when actual amphetamine salts are easy as fuck to legally obtain
>>
>>37251199
Tell me more
>>
File: 1439783441358.png (163 KB, 413x451) Image search: [Google]
1439783441358.png
163 KB, 413x451
>>37251129
If you can't start to make a change without the help of 'amphetamines' then there isn't going to be a change.

Literally just rock up to a gym and start doing shit.

Eat filling foods, learn how to use fucking spices. If you ever feel craving for shit, go dip your finger in a jar of Vegemite, if the first go doesn't suffice the 10th will when you start to dry retch.

Count the damn calories of everything, use fucking ratios when making stuff.

Just do it already.
>>
>>37251501
for a second I thought you said "Literally just hit rock bottom."
Was like wew that's a new one
>>
>>37251501

Cheers sir. Have a good night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.