[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alph on the outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1455955963118.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455955963118.jpg
118 KB, 1080x1080
>lifting for 2 years
>pretty good face
>pretty smart too
>quiet
>girls approach me give me their numbers
>seem to really be attracted to me, act shy, etc..
>2weeks later they drop me
why the fuck can't I keep a girl interested am I retarded or just boring
>>
Just pump and dump bro. Monogamy is for cucks.
>>
>>37250682
maybe you're just attracting the wrong kind of girls. there are all kinds of girls out there, and if you keep looking you'll eventually find one who likes doing what you like. it's pointless to call yourself "boring" like that's some objective measurement. you're probably not a normie and maybe you're boring to normies, but fuck normies and find that one girl who thinks you're the best thing ever.
>>
>>37250698
>>37250730
Pretty much this famalam. You're being used for your dick, nothing else. You're not boring or retarded. You're just a piece of meat.

These are not women you want to form an intimate connection with
>>
>>37250748
>>37250730
>>37250698
appreciate that bros
>>
>>37250682

it's cuz it took them to realise there was nothing interesting about you besides your muscles.
>>
>>37250933
This.
>muscle makes it seem like you are driven, interesting and successful.
>2 weeks in, it becomes apparent your muscle does not signify these traits, but only masks the lack of them.
>>
>>37250682
https://www.instagram.com/aya_shalkar/
>>
>>37250922
This shit deserve to go to /Adv/
>>
>>37250950

lol how can you be so wrong
meathead is a term for a reason

how about this
whats the term for a muscly/interesting/successful dude?

i'll wait
>>
>>37251426
demigod
>>
>>37251426
CHAD
>>
>>37251426
Could you move the goalposts back please anon?
>>
>>37251468
inb4 FACE FRAME HEIGHT post
>>
>>37251426
Arnold
>>
>>37251468
PIZZA
>>
>>37250682
I notice this the few times girls showed interest in me too. I didn't even lift then, though.

They get bored because they want you to take them to Pound Town in short order while you can't imagine yourself taking them to Pound Town so you don't. Then they lose interest because it looks like Pound Town isn't happening or else you'd have taken them already.
>>
>lift longer then op
>fit
>not one guy approaches, must be butterface or intimidating
do you make eye contact and smile op?
>>
>>37250682
understand that the girls who come up to you are the ones most likely looking for attention and not the shy, introverted, nerdy girls that you probably want
>>
>>37254431
He is handsome. That's literally all there is to it and the only reason women approach him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.