[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 633x758
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1443667750205.jpg (8 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1443667750205.jpg
8 KB, 210x250
>
>>
>>37250624
relax
>>
>>37250624
you know why they're called social SKILLS anon? because you have to practice them, like any other skill.
bringing home a qt is like babby's first 2plate, no one does it on the first day, but the only way to get there is to train. why aren't you in the bar doing 3x5 pickups right now?
>>
>>37250624
You really want a gf?
You want someone who nags you for not being with her everytime you do something for yourself and when youre with her she nags you about being bored and everything you try to do to make her feel better fails to impress her?
You really want to feel horny and sexually frustrated as fuck and still get rejected but only by the same girl over and over again, and keep in mind this one isnt afraid of hurting your feelings. She will tell you exactly whats on her mind and why she doesnt want to fuck

I think youre a fucking idiot OP, get your shit together
>>
>>37250672
Not OP, but thank you anon
>>
>>37250624
Sage
>>
>>37250705
What do I need then?
>>
>>37250705
Wanna talk friend?
>>
>>37251770
No, not really
Im just sick of guys asking for a gf when they have no idea what it actually means
>>
Maximize your odds of getting lucky brahs
>>
>did SS then TM
>squat/dl way out of proportion with upper body lifts
>got gf anyway
>she can't get enough of my legs and glutes

She's a keeper right bros?
>>
File: 1462425990487.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462425990487.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>tfw used to have girlfriend, she left me because she wants to raise a family and told me that her head is above her heart.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.