[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got into my first fight today. Two weird things happened. 1)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (67 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
67 KB, 970x647
Got into my first fight today. Two weird things happened.

1) I enjoyed getting punched on the ground for some reason.

2) I was fine for the first 10 minutes (except my voice was really shaky and it sounded like I was going to cry). And then 10 minutes later I did start crying. I don't get what the fuck happened. It's not like it even hurt that much...
>>
1. Ur a bitch
2. Ur a bitch
>>
You suffer from weak pussy syndrome
>>
Lol crying after a fight? I'm gonna assume you lost
>>
fights suck when you lose. You shouldn't have lost.

You probably cried because of the humiliation.
>>
>>37250430
>>37250439
>>37250451
I don't think I'm a bitch. I'm not scared of getting into a confrontation but I'm still bugged out over why I cried.

>>37250454
I was pinned on the ground at the beginning. Getting punched actually made me feel better about the situation so maybe...
>>
>>37250481
maybe you're a masochist.
or maybe...
deep down in your head you hated the fact that you were getting beat up on the ground, so you masked it with a smile and pretended to enjoy it. Moments later after the fight, you subconsciously realize what happened and breakdown.
>>
>>37250418
Sounds like a textbook case of cuck tbhfam.
>>
>>37250501
>deep down in your head you hated the fact that you were getting beat up on the ground, so you masked it with a smile and pretended to enjoy it. Moments later after the fight, you subconsciously realize what happened and breakdown.
Does this mean I should go out and get my ass kicked a lot more so I get used to it? LIke developing an immunity to poison.
>>
>>37250418
How did it happen?
>>
>>37250418
>1: what
>2: adrenalin
>>
>>37250712
I really don't wtf happened. I'm still processing it in my head.

But I was basically going up the elevator at the train station when some other bloke stepped inside. When the doors close he called my shoes ugly so I called his face ugly (weak. I know. It's the best that came up to me then to). He basically went ballistic and threw me on the floor for a bit before he started punching the shit out of the back of my head.

>>37250721
>1. what
I was on the ground for a few seconds pinned down and being punched somehow encouraged me.

>2: adrenalin
Is there anyway I can stop this? I feel worse about crying than I do for getting my ass kicked.
>>
>>37250764
you never know who you can have in front of you. Sorry for that bud.

Btw, the only way to react better in a fight, is to fight: do boxe, or whatever fighting sport you like and your mind and body will be more prepared for stuff like this. Is it worth it? I dunno
>>
>>37250764
what about other people? they didn't do shit?
>>
>>37250801
What other people? It was empty as fuck.
>>
>>37250764
That's fucked up. Hitting back of head can kill a man. I think I would stab him. I wouldn't necessary want to kill a guy in such a situation tho. I always carry a 3 inch blade - would a stab to the side be lethal with such a thing?
>>
>>37250841

It could well be.

While there's always the chance of someone dying from a punch, the odd of someone dying from getting stabbed are significantly higher.
>>
>>37250764
>threw me on the floor for a bit before he started punching the shit out of the back of my head.

Doesn't sounds like a fight, sounds like you just got your ass beat.
>>
>>37250764
I'd hope that in the 10 minutes you weren't crying you called the authorities or some shit to do something about a crazy person who goes around beating people up for no good reason?
>>
>>37250481
>I'm not scared of getting into a confrontation
Sounds like you're not scared of talking shit but get your ass kicked when you actually have to fight. That makes you a lot more of a bitch than someone who avoids "confrontation" but can actually handle themselves instead of getting ground n pounded and then crying about it.
>>
The crying may have just been the emotional toll of it all
>>
>>37250418

you were overwhelmed with emotion and crying made you calm down

you felt more alive than most guys ever will
>>
>>37250799
I think a grappling art would be best.

>>37250976
reeeee

>Sounds like you're not scared of talking shit but get your ass kicked when you actually have to fight. That makes you a lot more of a bitch than someone who avoids "confrontation" but can actually handle themselves instead of getting ground n pounded and then crying about it.
Did you even read my earlier posts? I don't talk shit at all. I'm just an average guy. But even I know that sometimes you have to defend yourself.

>>37251047
Most likely when I think about it

>>37251005
Oh fug....
>>
File: manga Arthas.jpg (108 KB, 513x464) Image search: [Google]
manga Arthas.jpg
108 KB, 513x464
It's the adrenaline. In a battle soldiers have to check if they have any bleeding wounds because they can't feel a thing under the influence of such a rush of adrenaline.
>>
File: 20160514014634_1.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160514014634_1.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
24 years old and got into my first fight recently also OP.

I was drunk as fuck and this dude was cock blocking me. the girl was giving me a hand job on his couch and she was a friend of his. So he got jealous and dragged her outside to scold her. I'm a really nice guy most of the time but I was, horny, drunk, and angry because I haven't gotten laid since January. I don't remember what happened, he punched me in the face and his arms were so weak his fist literally bounced off my face. the next second I was pounding my fists into his teeth and his mouth was full of gore. My fingers are all cut up with scars now. I mean i absolutely lost it on this dude and I feel bad. Also I'm a 5"7' manlet lel
>>
>>37251085
Fuck.

>>37251018
>Sounds like you're not scared of talking shit but get your ass kicked when you actually have to fight. That makes you a lot more of a bitch than someone who avoids "confrontation" but can actually handle themselves instead of getting ground n pounded and then crying about it.

>Did you even read my earlier posts? I don't talk shit at all. I'm just an average guy. But even I know that sometimes you have to defend yourself.
>>
>>37250418
m8 real talk here. You are not a pussy.

I know what you mean with the shaky voice and the urge to cry.

Its because, your body is rushed with testosterone and adrenalin during/after the fight.
Seriously your body is under huge mental and biological tension if you get into a serious fight, exspecially if you are not used to fighting.

So the fight is over and you lost, and you have all this testosterone and adrenalin in your body and there are 2 ways to get rid of this tension:

1: Beat the shit out of someone, punch things, shout a lot whatever
2: workout, run etc.
3: cry

You didnt cry because you are a pussy or whatever, its because you probably were just standing there completely calm, while your body was under huge stress and tension.

So if you dont do 1. or 2., your body will get rid of this tension and stress, by crying. As weird as it sounds.
>>
>>37251098
It'd be pissed if some degenerate faggot had sex on my couch too.
>>
>>37250841
Wow you are one of the dumbest autist i have Seen on this board
>>
Are you a chav or a nigger OP. A fight in an elevator over someone saying your shoes are ugly? Lmao
>>
>>37251098

>he thinks he is the victim here

m8, if you let a girl jerk off on MY fucking coach, in MY fucking house, INFRONT of me i would be pissed too.

Get the fuck out of my house and do that shit somewhere else ffs
>>
>>37251475
How to train self control in this scenario
>>
>>37251475
If this is true then thank you anon. I feel so much better now. God bless you bruh.
>>
>>37250418
>getting beat up by a normie

It's like you dont even lift
>>
>>37251595
That guy could've murdered you over some dumb shit he started. No reason to be ashamed of crying here desu.
>>
>>37251593
Repeated exposure to high levels of stress is the only way to overcome that. This is why military training is the way it is. Combat is the most stressful thing in the world, so they slowly expose you to more and more stressful situations so your body and mind learn to cope.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 540x960
>>37251098
You fucking degenerate little smut goblin. Why the fuck do you think it's ok to get a handjob on someone else's couch? Absolutely disgusting. Please kill yourself
>>
>>37250454
>>37250451
>>37250439
>>37250430

samefag
>>
>>37251644
>>37251593

Agree with this anon. People are not used to a lot of stress and sudden high amounts of adrenalin and testosterone rushing into your body.

Thats why people cry and piss themsevles when they get into military training.

Oh theres also another thing you could do after a fight to release stress.

Fapping kek
>>
>>37251581
Why? lol
>>
>>37251098
> the girl was giving me a hand job on his couch

Yeah, I'd be mad too.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.