[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pissing Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefaultkk.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultkk.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
So /fit/, I started taking creatine about a month ago and now I'm pissing blood. Not a lot (pic isn't of my piss) but enough to worry me. I went to the doctor and they're going to do some tests. Is it normal to piss blood while on creatine? I'm only taking about 4 grams a day and I didn't do a loading phase.
If it's not the creatine, it might be something to do with having unprotected sex. Hope I don't have an STD.
>>
it's an STI
>>
>>37249504
that's what happens when you turn in your natty card. it's like a girl losing her virginity
>>
>when you fuck her on her period
>>
>>37249504
Stop scaring me op. I ordered creatine and I don't want to die from it.
>>
Blood in piss can mean several things. It could mean you have a kidney stone and the stone has started to enter your pee hole area, causing the small rips which causes blood
>>
>>37249539
Well I haven't died from it yet. It's not a lot of blood, just a little bit.
>>
>>37249510
I think I know the dirty slut that would have given it to me.
>>
Creatine, like all hard steroids, can have side effects like that. Your fault OP, you should've listened
>>
>>37249597
This. You won't be so crash hot when you are completely bald at 24 and your dick stops working
>>
>>37249597
this
>>
Is this a meme or is creatine really that bad for you

Fuck I want to bulk but I don't want my already receding hairline to get worse and I don't want to piss blood either
>>
>>37250337
it's a meme you dip. reverse image search and it clearly shows this is a picture from someone with the clap.
>>
They micronize creatine by tumbling it with fine glass particles. The particles are filtered out but sometimes they make it through quality control and you end up with glass shards ripping apart your innerds. If you haven't already died you'll be fi win a few weeks.
>>
Holy shit I've been having similar effects.

I've been on 5g a day of creatine, a few days in I started pissing out small clumps of blood. Should I get it checked out?
>>
>>37249504
in the off case that you're serious, i'm going to give you the best advice you'll get from this thread:

SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. YOU ARE NOT FINE.

SEE

A

DOCTOR

IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>37250520
Nah just leave it
It's probably fine :^)
>>
>>37249597
>>37250316
you guys are just meme-ing

right?
>>
>>37249504

High op if you google about pissing blood it gets pretty scary. Soon they will tell you to check PSA level for prostate cancer.

Tbh i had same except i was cumming blood. The blood with piss would just be the leftover coagulated blood in the pipe, so it would be pretty freaky at times as it would come in lumps. It lasted for about 2 months. My gf kept saying its creatine and incidentally when i went off it it stopped. But i will never know if it really was that.

I resumed creatine after 1 month break recently and hasnt happened again so far.
>>
>>37251034
I would never joke about steroids
>>
Anyone else having sort of burning erections while on creatine?

I'm really considering dropping this stuff, it's like there's peppers in my japseye
>>
Your body is telling you something is not right bro. To the doctors office with you now.
>>
Real talk though I've been on creatine for 6 months with zero adverse effects. Except maybe acne, but that could just be from sweating
>>
>>37251034
creatine is the most researched supplement, yes they're meming
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
its a piss
>>
>Is it normal to piss blood while on creatine?
If you piss blood there's always something fishy, remeber that
>>
>>37251353
Our Piss Lord
>>
>>37249504
been taking creatine(5g) for 2 weeks now
no blood yet, piss is as clear as ever
i just stay as hydrated as i can, maybe you aren't drinking enough water
and its wrecking your kidneys

mfw seeing this thread
>>
>>37252130
pft audio steams my ass
>>
>>37251034
No. It's a dangerous drug.
>>
>>37249504
It shouldn't be doing it, but in any case, revert to whatever you did and didn't before you started peeing blood. Also, go to a doctor yes or yes.
>>
>>37250907
Yeah I saw one today. They're taking my blood for testing tomorrow.
>>
>>37251353
Big Lenny would probably drink my blood stained piss for gains.
>>
Most probably a Pyelonephritis, at least this was thing my friend once had.
>>
>>37249504
Well op, i have been taking creatine over a year now. Not once have i ever pissed blood. Although i kinda jerked off to hard and came blood. Which later cause me to pee the leftover clogged up blood in the shaft
>>
File: 1411938203368.jpg (324 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1411938203368.jpg
324 KB, 680x750
this thread
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.