[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I need a gym buddy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Gonna start working out in an actual gym soon. So far I've just been doing bodyweight exercises at home and counting calories for past few months. Haven't been super serious/strict about it, but I've gotten some results.

Anyways, going to the gym: do I need a gym buddy? What purpose does one serve? Why do I need one? I'm just a betafag that doesn't have any friends. I prefer as little interaction as possible. I don't plan on getting /that/ much muscle, goal body is somewhere in the twunk range.

Pic is current me.
>>
L o n d o n
O
N
d
O
N
>>
No you don't need a gym buddy. people that go to the gym in groups are annoying. No one thinks your weird for going alone. That's just my preference though. I'm sure having someone there to encourages people. I just Really like the time to myself and focusing on my shit
>>
>>37248950
Pics of boipucci
>>
File: ZgvteW0h.jpg (81 KB, 1024x611) Image search: [Google]
ZgvteW0h.jpg
81 KB, 1024x611
>>37249060
c:
>>
>>37248950
Don't pose like that it makes your body look skinnier and feminine srs

Pro tip: Different angle, different angle....
>>
>>37248950

Jealous of that waist desu senpai. But listen to >>37249142 you really do look like something a twink hound would fuck raw.
>>
>>37249142
>>37249170

welllllll I am a twinky cocksucking fag. That pose wasn't on accident :D
>>
>>37249192
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37248950
what are your stats?
>height
>weight
>>
>>37249345
6'4" (193 cm)
~165 lb (75 kg)

I'm tall :>
>>
>>37248950
Goal body
>>
File: 20160519_142116.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160519_142116.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1080
>>37249383
Yeah I think my core is fine, just needs more cutting. However, my arms are shit (pic). And my butt needs more muscle, its a bit too jiggly for my liking.
>>
>>37248950
Perfect twink body
>>
>>37249055
This.

I go to my college gym alone like 90% of the time. Much more efficient and no time to shoot the bull, it's great.
>>
>>37249947
>6'4
>twink
>>
>>37248950
I kinda want to fuck you, hard.
>>
File: Katou_Jun_Avatar_Trance_1_0011.jpg (82 KB, 479x274) Image search: [Google]
Katou_Jun_Avatar_Trance_1_0011.jpg
82 KB, 479x274
>>37248950
>mfw the sudden influx of twinks on /fit/
Jesus Cristo
>>
File: Sqzmza0.jpg (188 KB, 1860x2475) Image search: [Google]
Sqzmza0.jpg
188 KB, 1860x2475
While I may not want a gym buddy, I'd be totally fine with a 'gym buddy.'

:]
>>
The worst mistake i ever made was having a gym bud.
Had to wait for his late ass to show up, had to struggle while he was meant to be spotting me but talking to others instead, had to miss out on cardio as he kept talking and talking about anything to anybody, had to do his training only as his training was the so called right way to do things...nah fuck that, im at my fittest and strongest ive ever been now ive got rid of him
>>
I used to work out with 2 other guys.

Both were great, and helped me a lot, but after a while when I had it down I just felt like lifting alone. Taking turns on sets led to too much rest in between, and spending 2 hours seemed excessive when I could blast it out in an hour or less myself.

Eventually told them straight up, and they were cool with it. They didn't need my help, both bigger than me, and I'm sure they're better off just spotting each other.
>>
>>37248950
What's the biggest you've ever taken?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.