[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello.. I am wondering how to not be so sore after my workouts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 320x158) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 320x158
Hello.. I am wondering how to not be so sore after my workouts? Despite stretching before and after, I get so sore that for like a week afterwards that I can hardly sleep. Thanks
>>
You should try sticking with it and working out more than once a week.
>>
>>37248745

You get incredibly sore because you only work out once a week. Your body will get used to it if you just stay consistent.
>>
Shitty diet? Not enough nutrients? Try light cardio after your workout to increase bloodflow and rinse with cold water in the shower
>>
>>37248745
>stretching before
That could be your problem actually.
Do cardio for warm up instead and see how that works for you.
>>
>>37248745
This happens to everyone their first couple weeks of lifting.
>>
Most likely you working out once a week and a lot of volume. Turn the volume down a bit and work the muscle group twice week.
>>
As long as it's a good sore you are growing muscle tissue which is a good thing. Make sure to drink aminos during your workout. Carb up before and after and sometimes even during to keep fueling those glycogen levels.
>>
Eat more! Protein specifically will reduce soreness.
>>
>>37249022
dynamic stretches are fine all of the oly lifters do them
>>
>>37248745
It's called delayed onset muscle soreness, or doms. Stop crying about it and lift more, it fades after time
>>
>>37248745
if you keep working out consistently it'll go away
soon you'll miss it
i miss the days after legs where i can barely walk
definitely dont miss soreness after back day though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.