[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Attire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What do you wear when you work out, /fit/? Pic related, is a wife beater acceptable or is it too pleb?
>>
>>37247715
I wear a wife beater and cut off jean shorts

No one says shit to me cause I start repping out 4pl8 squats for 5x5 and everyone is in awe
>>
File: side5.jpg (210 KB, 1915x1080) Image search: [Google]
side5.jpg
210 KB, 1915x1080
is this autistic to wear?

one side was torn, so i just tore the other side to match it and cut some off so it wasnt hanging loose

usually this or a wife beater, with knee-length or just above shorts
>>
>>37247715

Wife beaters are ok, just make sure you wipe your sweat off the equipment. No one wants to sit in a pool of you after you're done with your set.
>>
>>37247796
It's fine. Home made muscle shirt ftw. I don't really see a problem with showing off at the gym even if you aren't yoked.
>>
>>37247796
Do you, but you honestly aren't shredded enough to be wearing clothes like that.
>>
File: 6monthsintocut.png (1003 KB, 1138x613) Image search: [Google]
6monthsintocut.png
1003 KB, 1138x613
>>37248276
fuck you i will be in a few more months

i used to wear a hoodie with the hood up every single workout
>>
>>37248283
>seeks validation on a Mongolian sweater knitting forum
>gets angry when he doesn't receive it

Wear whatever you want to. I don't give a fuck. But if I looked like you I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that top. Maybe it's just because I live on a beach and see people that look way more shredded than you wearing stringers daily, but I don't think you are quite there yet. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>37248354
it just feels really good to not have big hanging man tits and a gut anymore. i go to a gym in a shithole city in massachusetts, there are people way fatter than me in there who wear tank tops like that, so i dont really feel too insecure
>>
>>37248383
>it just feels really good to not have big hanging man tits and a gut anymore.
Seems like good enough reason to wear it to me. You don't need my validation, and I admire your motivation.
>>
>>37247772
>jean shorts
only fags wear jorts anon. Then again, this is /fit/...
>>
File: ebola.png (255 KB, 432x426) Image search: [Google]
ebola.png
255 KB, 432x426
>>37248409
i do agree with you in the fact that i am not quite there, it's so close i can taste it, when i work out i can see the vein running down my biceps and even in my shoulders. i have been cocooning for a long time now, since i was a friendless kid in high school. my body is almost ready
>>
>>37247772
you sound like a guy who goes to my gym
>>
>>37247715
Just wear a T shirt and sweat pants. Sub athletic shorts for the pants if it's too warm, add a sweatshirt if it's too cold. Anyone who wears tanktops/wife beaters are like girls wearing those raveslut mesh tops: seriously insecure and screaming for attention.
>>
>>37248526
shut the fuck up faggot u wear tanks when u do any upper body lifts
>>
>>37247715
Wife beater is literally never acceptable, unless worn as a undershirt.
>>
>>37248842
Op here. Suck my cock.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.