[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, is this decent progress for 2 1/2 months? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (542 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
542 KB, 2048x2048
Sup /fit/, is this decent progress for 2 1/2 months?
I've been eating at a caloric surplus, but I've noticed I can't really progress on my bench only at lmao1pl8, I've deloaded a couple of times, but I assume it's because I'm not eating as much, so I'm trying too. I'm progressing on everything else.

What should I do?
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 1242x2208
>inb4 reddit Fargo
Here's my current routine, I switched from SS after a month and a half to this, because I wanted to spend more time in the gym, helps with depression and shit.
>>
>>37247021
Faggot*
Goddamn autocorrect
>>
Best way put, you shouldn't even think to be at a surplus yet. You're at probably 20-25% body fat, so you're not gaining on your lifts because you're just getting more fat... start a cut, look small, then work from the ground up
>>
>>37247598
Left is before I started lifting, right is after the time I said.
Wouldn't cutting stall progress even more than it already has?
>>
File: 1459746184044.jpg (12 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1459746184044.jpg
12 KB, 379x374
>>37247598
>You're at probably 20-25% body fat

With visible abs? Anon, pls
>>
>>3724759
id say OP is around 15% desu
>>
>>37247916
Thanks mang.
Any advice, also my goddamn abs look like ass from getting shitty blockage surgery when I was a wee lad.
>tfw doctors are my true gains goblins
>>
>>37246985
OP don't listen to this idiot
>>37247598
You won't have visible abs at 25% bf lol. Just bulk up to progress easier on your lifts. You can also switch to upper / lower split so you can train chest twice a week or ppl like the other anon suggested. I got my lifts up that way.
>>
>>37247916
I'm at 26 percent and I have "visible abs"

It's hard to tell with that shit pic from the side. How re your obliques? Any actual chest def? What do your legs look like?

If you want an accurate guestimate don't post a fucking tinder pic.
I'd say 20% but tgat just in relation to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1242x2208
>>37247989
Gotchu senpai
>>
>>37247989
>I'm at 26 percent and I have "visible abs"

I'm a fat as fatass 30% bf (estimated by measuring at the navel, but I'm not a manlet). Maybe there is hope for me in ab-land once I drop more weight.
>>
>>37246985
So far you've made no progress and you have a very annoying smirk. It makes me want to beat the shit out of you.
But just over loading on calories isn't the best way. You need protein. Get through your foods or whey or even casein if you really want to bulk. Then work the shit out of your goal areas and ALLOW YOUR MUSCLES TO REST AND HEAL. Follow this and you won't fail or make excuses and cry on boards like these with that dog shit eating, my mom just gave me $20,I just got that fat chicks number, I the definition of a fag, smirk
>>
>>37248190
I put quotations, because my abs and OPS abs, aren't real abs. There's still layers of fat over them.

However I carry alot of my fat in my love handles and back fat.
I was recently tested at a medical center which told me I'm at 26%.
Ops are more visible, but I still put him at 20%
>>
>>37248198
I wouldnt say OP has made no progress, for a natty lifter who looks like he went from playing games everyday to normal sport fag, it's all k. Now if OP said he was lifting for 6 months +, he'd need to get his head out of his ass.
topkek, work the shit out of your goal areas, that the equivalent of a fat person saying "work abs to get that sixpack!"

Op's probably 18-20%, he needs to bulk to get all kinds of gains
>>
>>37248299
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the responses, I don't understand why that one guy is mad, but it's all good, I guess I'm Chad or whatever you people call each other.
>>
>>37248299
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 899x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 899x1600
Can you guys tell me what you think of my body. Of so add me on snapchat Mjdenman28
>>
>>37248548
eat moar and lift moar
>>
>>37246985
Lift longer man.

No questions till you hit 1/2/3/4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.