[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General man questions. How close do you trim your pubes? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: 1392204315174.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1392204315174.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
General man questions.

How close do you trim your pubes?

How do you get a close shave on your balls or do you just leave stubble on them?

What do you do about the hair that starts to come up the shaft a bit?

Do you shave your ass?

What do you do about hair around your nipples or a hairy patch at the center of your chest?
>>
I just periodically shave my entire pubic area and armpits. I don't like body hair and nobody sees me anyways.
>>
>>37246409
Questions 1-5 I shave with an electric razor and I shave as close as my electric razor gets.
>>
>>37246409
I don't shave I trim using scissors. I've cut myself before with a razor so I've switched to doing it with scissors.

It takes a lot longer but oh well
>>
I usually do like a 3-4 all over with a clipper that has an adjustable guard.
Balls are always an issue for me because the guard becomes useless with the way the scrotum is so I generally try to do it freehand without guard but I can never get very close or I end up nicking the skin. I literally have no idea how to shave my sack.
Don't shave my ass, though it's pretty hairy. Hasn't seemed to bother any of my partners so whatever. Not worth the prickly feeling down there between the cheeks or the constant upkeep that I'd have to do.
I don't have a hairy chest but I've got a bit of long hair around my nipples and a patch in the center of my chest that I just leave alone. Never shaved or trimmed it. Not sure how attractive or unattractive this is for women but it doesn't bother me so I've always just left it alone.
>>
>>37246409

>not using nair
>>
I use a Phillips body groomer to shave the majority of the area. I dont use it around the ball area cause it'll slightly cut it. I use use my razor around the ball area and shaft. Use a good amount of foam around the balls. The body groomer can be used without. I found without works better for me
>>
Legit Pro-tip: Laying in a bath tub and letting the boys free-float minimizes nicking and cuts
>>
I don't shave it because I once cut my balls and shit fucking hurt
>>
>>37246547
I use Gillette Fusion for the boys. Even when the skin is loose. I have no worries about cutting them. Rarely will it happen for me
>>
>>37246409
>shaving anything but your beard
Fuckin faggots
>>
A good razor blade for gooch and ass crack.
I use a nose/ear hair trimmer for pubes. Gets a super close cut with ease.
>>
>>37246544
T-this is... anon you are genius or madman. Maybe both.
>>
>>37246523
are you me?
>>
Can anyone recommend ass shaving methods? Pretty afraid of nicking my taint if I used a gilette
>>
I use a disposable razor and go all the way to the bone on my balls and shaft and then I trim short on the home plate and armpits.

Girls don't want hairy dick bros
>>
i don't shave and date exclusively tumblr girls who are hairier than me
>>
>>37246409
facial clippers with attachment to leave a little hair for base of the shaft
pull the ball skin and use the clippers with no attachment and leave about half an inch
i pluck the hair that gets onto the shaft
nose hair clippers for ass hair
asian so very little nipple hair, i just pluck those too

clippers the base of the shaft once a month
same with the balls once a month
i pluck the shaft hair when there is any that starts to grow
ass hair once a month too
nipple hair whenever it comes up

the plucking of the hair on the shaft doesnt hurt as much compared to plucking the hair on the base of the shaft
>>
>>37246670
>put one leg up on the toilet captain morgan style
>grab right ass cheek with left hand and spread ass.
>use razor in right hand to shave ass crack and inner cheek

I dont use cream, but use a decent razor and dont do it like an idiot
>>
I shave.

I never get irritation for some reason.
>>
Women shove your cock down their throat when they see a smooth cock in front of them. It's a big turn on for them. At least the ones I've fucked.
>>
File: 13876794.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
13876794.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
On pubes I use pic related no guard just straight blades cause I get lots of ingrown hairs down there.

Then I use a razor on shaft and balls, no ingrowns there for some reason.
>>
File: Checkem.jpg (11 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
Checkem.jpg
11 KB, 430x320
>>37246777
>Trips dont lie
>>
>>37246688
chink, all this personal hygiene will never get you noticed by any women. Youre a beta asian lol
>>
>>37246595
At least we are getting laid, Pajeet
>>
File: 1463231787552.gif (3 MB, 412x304) Image search: [Google]
1463231787552.gif
3 MB, 412x304
>>37246419
So much this.
I also have to tell my gril to shave her vag or she lets it grow into a 70's bush.
>>
>>37246835
SHUT UP IT'LL GET ME PLENTY OF WOMEN
YOU DONT KNOW ME M8
>>
>>37246409

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Power Razor

dick hairs get shaved down as close as the trimmer gets, the rest gets trimmed to a comfortable length - not too short as to look like a fucking child, not too long as to be inconsiderate.

I trim the area around my asshole and my gooch. I won't have dingleberries and I don't want to be accountable for the smell of hair thats regularly in contact with shit. It goes.
>>
I don't shave because it makes me look like a trap with my small dick dangling about
>>
File: 1383804845728.gif (945 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1383804845728.gif
945 KB, 200x180
>>37246409
>How close do you trim your pubes?
i don't. the hair just stops growing after a while, natural equilibrium, most comfy

>How do you get a close shave on your balls or do you just leave stubble on them?
i don't shave my balls what the fuck dude

>What do you do about the hair that starts to come up the shaft a bit?
Leave it

>Do you shave your ass?
Fuck no i get bad swamp ass already i don't need to make my crack a fucking toxic wasteland

>What do you do about hair around your nipples or a hairy patch at the center of your chest?
nothing
>>
>>37246933
this

I look like a prepubescent boy when I shave, but I do it anyway out of habit
>>
>tfw you rip an anus hair
How can something so insignificant hurt so much?
>>
>>37246512
>falling for the "nair your balls" meme
>>
>>37246409
i shave it the same length i shave my face, which is down to stubble but not completely.

completely shaved = really uncomfy when it starts growing back, itchy as fuck.

my pubes are outta control though so if I dont go low it looks like a damn homeless mans beard down there.

it also makes your dick look bigger
>>
Its 2016 dudes

men don't shave their junk anymore. stop doing that. just trim.
>>
>>37247029
same. my pubes grow long as fuck and I don't look like a boy when I trim it down because my dick isn't small. but completely bald is itchy as fuck, do not recommend
>>
>>37246409
I trim the pubic area so it's not a forest down there, there is still hair but it's very short and not on the shaft or obtrusive in any way.

I don't shave my chest or anything most girls I've been with are ok with and some have even loved it. The only thing I do shave/wax is my back/shoulds. I don't know about shaving my ass though I mean I'm a pretty hairy guy to begin with so I probably should but I dont know.
>>
File: 1459214992011.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459214992011.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>unironically taking a razor to your scrotum
>>
>>37246409
Number 2 on pubes around the base/the top mound area (like 1cm/half inch long)
balls and shaft should be clean. Use your face razor, pull the skin taut and use shaving cream/soap. Who gives a shit. This is only if you're getting laid though
Shave your ass with an electric razor, only if it's super hairy
If your chest is too hairy, do a number 1 with an electric razor and do this once a month.

If you never take your shirt off/get laid don't bother though. Gotta do this shit at least once a month and it takes a long time
>>
>>37246409
>General man questions.
Shave
>How do you get a close shave on your balls or do you just leave stubble on them?
To skin
Shave
>Do you shave your ass?
No
>What do you do about hair around your nipples or a hairy patch at the center of your chest?
Leave it alone
>>
The only thing I shave is my face.

Never had a woman complain.
>>
>>37246409
Whats a good automatic razor/trimmer to shave my face with?

I always use a crappy temporary razor to get a clean shave. I really like how I look with like 2-3 days of stubble but dont know how to maintain it.
>>
>can't grow beard or mustache
>Ass and pube hair grows long and thick

JUST
>>
>>37246409
I shave my pubes downwards because I don't like having baby skin down there. Even when I go downwards its still baby-tier smoothness. I like it best after a week or so when its a nice pubic stubble.

I just lightly shave my balls so its nice and short.

I shave my shaft hair when it gets noticeable.

I am too scared to shave my ass. Contemplating paying a small asian lady to wax it for me. Gooch anus and everything.

Shaving armpit hair is probably the gayest thing I can think of. I just trim it short with scissors twice a year so that I don't smell like an animal.
>>
>>37248040
>Whats a good automatic razor/trimmer to shave my face with?
I just use a phillips norelco multigroom. came with like 5 guards though you can use it without and you can use it wet.

>I really like how I look with like 2-3 days of stubble but dont know how to maintain it.
basically just adjust the guard on a trimmer to whatever stubble length you want and go for it.
I typically just shave everything with no guard and it leaves a low stubble I'm comfy with, though my facial hair isn't too thick.
>>
>>37246409
>General man questions.
I usually trim to about 1 fingers width. Sometimes I'll give my dick a Hitler stash or landings strip.
I shave my balls daily as per Dr. Evils advice.
Shave it daily.
>Do you shave your ass?
Nope. I shave my taint until it starts turning into asshole.
I rip out the hairs around my nipples every month or so. Chest hairs get a free pass as I'm trying to cultivate them.
To shave your balls, the secret is stretching the skin taut. Make it look like a bat wing. Go over it a dozen times from different directions. You'll never get every hair but if you do it daily you'll get them all eventually.

For ingrown hairs you've got limited options. Use a fresh razor blade every time. Use conditioner to help prevent snags. Get the hairs soaking in some hot water. Hit that shit with aftershave and moisturize it religiously. You're destined to get ingrown hairs the first couple of times you shave it down. Deal with it and keep shaving. After a half dozen shaves you'll stop getting them, or get them so infrequently it doesn't matter.

Shave your pubes into a heart for valentine's day.
>>
>>37246409
Everyone on here and misc says they achieved 1/2/3/4 in 6 months but I've seen maybe 2 people squat over 3pl8 in my gym. Does this mean most people on here and misc just meme about their lifts
>>
>>37248275
Are you aware that maybe 10% of all posters on the Misc (and by extension, here on /fit/) even lift?
>>
Completely shave balls and shaft, trim everywhere else with scissors. Feels good
>>
>>37246409
Mostly stubble-length.
Oil, not soap/cream. Stubble.
Shave it off.
No.
Nothing.
>>
>>37246409

1. I shave my pubes down to the skin, close as I can, I don't want pubes on my tongue when I lick my bitch, I expect the same from myself

2. What? I assume you're asking how to get a close shave on your balls with clippers? Don't use clippers use a safety razor. Clippers can catch loose folds and cut your shit hard.

3. Shave it.

4. No, just wash thoroughly at least once every two days.

5. Nothing. I won the genetic lottery so my chest hair doesn't look ape like or patchy in any way. I shaved it once and my woman moaned about it for a solid week because it prickled her skin when we cuddled/fucked.
>>
>tfw you have pubes on shaft

:/
>>
Use one of those "eyebrow trimmers" that are clearly too big to actually use on just the eyebrows. A good pube-saw will bring you down to a nice trim without irritating the skin at all, and without trimming it so short that it becomes scratchy.
>>
>>37246793
Shiet, I do the exact same with the same razor
>>
I shave with a safety razor, set to the closest shave. I have never cut my balls and only once slightly cut near my leg. Would recommend, such a close shave
>>
I have a really hairy ass, what the fucking do I do?

I was thinking about taking an electric clipper with a 1 attachment to get it down but damn my ass is still fucking hairy

A girl has never seen my ass, but in worried one might say something
>>
File: 1462974696923.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462974696923.gif
48 KB, 600x600
Is there a way to trim / shave your legs halfway (or not completely) without buying a body trimmer?
Unshaven legs look too hairy, but shaved completely look too smooth

Also what is the best position to shave your ass in? Standing up with a mirror behind you?
>>
>>37250358
I use a hair clipper, I just cut down as much as I can. It doesn't look shaved, but clean. 10/10 desu senpai
>>
>>37246947
Wouldn't less hair mean less sweat getting caught to marinate?
>>
I clean shave em then leave em to grow
>>
>>37250329
Shave it, just be careful and you won't cut it.

I've never had an ingrown hair on my ass and I'm normally prone to getting them.
>>
>>37250114

Underage detected
>>
>>37246409
what am i looking at?
>>
I say this in every asshair thread but nobody ever heeds my advice

http://www.amazon.com/Jatai-Feather-Styling-Razor-Standard/dp/B00168YH1I/ref=sr_1_11_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1463820206&sr=8-11&keywords=feather+straight+razor

I use one of these. It is LITERALLY impossible to cut yourself when you use this, and you can shave your ass and pubes with very minimal effort. Get a mini-hard on t get the shaft-hairs. ALWAYS FIRST GO WITH THE GRAIN

To use it put your ring finger through it and then slightly scoop--a circular motion almost like whisking eggs, but down/against a vertical plane instead of a over horizontal plane

I don't know why that particular one is 40 bucks it shouldn't be that much. The tool can also be used to clean up the neckline, if you have a gf or mom who will do it for you. Super easy

>>37250358
I squat to shave my ass
>>
Used a beard trimmer to shave my balls once and my sack got jammed in between the trimmer's blades so hard that you could just leave the trimmer hanging there without falling, never again. A good razor and shaving cream is a much better alternative, just glides over the sack.
>>
File: Breathing.jpg (28 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
Breathing.jpg
28 KB, 500x493
>>37247085
>taking a razor to your scrotum for irony sake
>>
>this thread

Holy shit, you guys really are a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: ave.jpg (82 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
ave.jpg
82 KB, 600x464
>>37246409
I shave everything to the skin except my hair and my calves desu

I like dem roman aesthetics
>>
>>37252152
Body hair was the essence of manhood in roman culture u schmup
>>
>>37246506
Literally me
>>
>not getting a laser removal
>>
>>37252161
Up until the 2nd century it was the norm to shave.
Beards and shitloads of hair was for barbarians in graeco-roman culture

pls gib source if you got it, I'm actually interested in it
>>
>>37246506
>Not worth the prickly feeling down there
It's nightmare. But only first few times. I do it once a month or two and have no itching anymore at all. Why? I feel like wiping is cleaner with smooth asshole.
>>
>>37246506
Cold water/shower tightens up your sack and makes it easier to shave.
>>
Hair on the shaft, I shave.
Hair on my chest, I shave (Bad growth pattern)
The rest, I just trim with scissors.
I'd probably shave the rest too, but I don't want to stick around my ass or dick for too long with a sharp knife.
>>
Few millimetres, dont want to get ingrown hairs.

Stubble is fine

Shave

>Do you shave your ass?

Ye sometimes, what's the fucking point of asshair?????

I gave up, I'm a somewhat hairy guy. I suppose I could laser it off but so far i cba.
>>
>>37246993
Facial nair ≠ regular nair
>>
File: 41otnEji0VL.jpg (24 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
41otnEji0VL.jpg
24 KB, 450x450
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.