[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheat day mufucka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160520_191150.jpg (980 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_191150.jpg
980 KB, 1564x1564
Gimme your beat day
>>
>>37246207
Am I the only one content with eating my healthy diet 24/7 without wanting to cheat?
>>
Fuck you skinnyfag, try being a fat kid at heart while striving for sub 10%
>>
>>37246215
bet you dont like cheating on your wife too fag
>>
File: fedorian bot.png (429 KB, 644x479) Image search: [Google]
fedorian bot.png
429 KB, 644x479
>>37246207
>Cheat day
>>
File: crispy-duck.jpg (125 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
crispy-duck.jpg
125 KB, 590x590
>>37246207
I had Thai spicy curry with crispy duck tonight. :3
>>
I had some minutemaid lemonade today. Felt bad
>>
Went out with friends today and ended up getting McDonald's. Good fucking thing I hadn't eaten all day because that alone made me hit maintenance. I fucked up the cut this week and only lost about half a pound so this sucks
>>
>>37246207
This week was the first time I had a real cheat meal in almost 2 months.

Monday night my gf and I made soft pretzels with beer cheese dip. A fuck ton of fat, sodium, calories, and carbs and I ate a lot. No regrets.

I'll usually have a cheat meal where I eat some junk once a week but I'll keep my portions very reasonable and make sure I stay under my TDEE.
>>
Had barbecue ribs, cornbread, mac and cheese, now drinking alcohol. Im not eating for a month
>>
What the fuck is the point of a diet, seriously?
Why not just eat a regular diet? Fucking just don't eat junk food all the time, moron.

This is why people stay fat. They don't really commit, and their shitty junkfood is more important than their progress.
>>
My gf took me to cheese cake factory. I had like 5 pieces of bread, we split some avocado egg rolls, and I had the Thai salmon with rice and veges. I haven't had bread in more than a month and theirs is like Crack to me. Almost had a piece of cheesecake but I was too full. I just weighed myself and I'm still down 5 lbs from last week. I thought I was going to gain a lot from the meal but I'm good.
>>
Three sushi rolls, a couple protein bars, and a bag of jerky. Feel guilty about it now and my farts are atrocious
>>
File: d96.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>37246279
Sounds delicious
>>
>>37248297
That's nothing.
>>
I probably eat 1500-2000 calories worth of pepperoni pizza. i do this 1-2 a month, but only drink water the whole day. so worth i dont give a shit.
>>
>cheat day

Just another excuse for fatties to eat
>>
>all that fat and grease on a cheat day

Bro, no

Carb up, keep fat as low as possible
>>
File: 1428895342001.jpg (8 KB, 249x165) Image search: [Google]
1428895342001.jpg
8 KB, 249x165
cheat days are pleb tier. Just eat a clean diet weakling. If you do cheat days you never stop missing the junk, if you really just decide to eat clean, after a while you don't miss it. but if you have it again every week or month you never stop missing it.
>>
full rack of ribs, beans, and fries
>gains
>>
>>37249680
Rly depends on the person, man.
>>
>>37249672
An actual well implemented cheat day will net you more fat loss in the long run. After some time, your metabolism starts to slow down, suddenly flooding the body with calories will kick start it
>>
>>37246207
Having a massive cheat meal day today.

I'm literally on roids and fucking consumed 200 calories yesterday. Two fucking slices of toast. What's worse is that it was gluten-free.

Just set an order for a hyuuuuuuuuuuge pizza. It's gonna be huge, it really will be.

HYUUUUUUUUUGE
HUGE
HUGE
HUGEEEEE

basically I got food poisoning from peanut butter because I'm a dumbass that didn't put it in the fridge and had a really fucking bad fever last night.

Still don't feel quite right, but don't give a fuck.
>>
I could always eat a nice waffle
>>
>>37249693
this sounds like the biggest piece of broscience there is
>>
>>37249715
Inform yourself, make up your own mind
>>
>>37249729
this seems like a massive cop out
>>
>>37249739
Not if you're actually interesting in finding out the truth of the matter. I don't have the will to back my claims
>>
>>37249765
interested*
>>
File: trump first day.webm (332 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
trump first day.webm
332 KB, 600x338
>tfw cheat day tomorrow
>>
>>37249765
sounds like a ever bigger cop out

You can switch "will" into "citations"
>>
>>37249785
Okay, anon
>>
>>37249785
I went and did it anyway

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10567012
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11126336
>>
>>37249696
>Literally on roids
>>
>>37249782
that fucking pic
I didnt except that kek
>>
I had pizza actually. Wasnt even planning on having a cheat day but I was offered pizza and ate half a box... it's been cheat month for me
>>
>>37249782
>that weird scream Jazz does every time
>>
>>37249696

what. I don't put my peanut butter in the fridge

??
>>
>>37249898
ironically
since my gf broke my heart
Test literally works as an anti-depressant tho. Not my first cycle, but still.

>>37250141
enjoy feeling like dying soon enough. Fucking hell man, just fucking leave it in a cool place or you'll regret it. I'm talking about a 1kg tub btw, so maybe you'll get through a smaller amount fast enough.

It was fucking horrible. I literally threw up all my gains from the previous day too. Also, it might be worth mentioning that peanut butter does convert to cyanide. Just keep it stored in a cool place like a fridge man. Yesterday was a really fucking horrible day
>>
>>37246207
Do fatties really think this way? I think this proves once and for all that you can lose weight, but you'll always be a fatty inside.
>>
>>37250165

..I mean it says to keep refrigerated but I don't because it just gets all hard and makes it impossible to eat, I've been doing this for months and never had a problem.
>>
>>37250187
I completely understand what you mean because that's exactly why I didn't put mine in the fridge. But you're better to be safe than sorry. Honestly, I'm never fucking risking it again.

My stomach was so empty that I started heaving up digested milk that was already processing in my upper intestines. I literally threw up two banana-shaped loads of solidified milk

just never again. Safe than sorry always. Just fucking microwave your peanut butter if you wanna heat it up
>>
>>37250213

okay yeah it says to not leave it out for like a month or it'll go bad, I finish my jars in a week, but summer is coming and its gonna be hot so I don't know if it's gonna kill me.
>>
>>37250223
I guess jars aren't so bad. Mine are in plastic tubs and the heat can literally pierce it. But yeah, I'd still keep it stored in a chill place for the sake of the fact that I don't want anyone going through the shit I did yesterday.
>>
>>37246207
today was my "cheat" day I guess, although I still came in at around 1600 calories

I had 2 slices of the pizza my brother and his friend got and it's the first cheat meal I've had in at least 3 weeks. Tasted amazing not gonna lie but it's totally out of my system now.
>>
>>37246207
This is making me sick
>>
>>37246207
Medium pizza from Dominos for dinner. Devour that shit in like 10 minutes.
>>
>>37246207
Yesterday I had:
>Jet's small deep dish BLT pizza, 2050 cals
>half container of chocolate ice cream with 6 tbs of PB, 1400 cals
>>
>>37249680
The weakling is the person who can't treat themselves occasionally without completely falling off the wagon.

Over-eating delicious food is probably the 2nd best pleasure behind nutting in a qt. Stupid to to deprive yourself of it.
>>
File: eat big to get big.jpg (1 MB, 2922x1644) Image search: [Google]
eat big to get big.jpg
1 MB, 2922x1644
>cheat day
>without heavy steroid use

enjoy your nogains you fat fuck. Hell, even with roids I still feel bad because cheat days bloat the shit out of you for 1-2 days after and you feel like a cuck with that moonface.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.