[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normie fitness hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460952180199.jpg (205 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1460952180199.jpg
205 KB, 776x1054
>someone in class mentions that he runs
>get his number and hit him up for a run
>get there and he's with two other guys
>apparently they're all on the track team
>start "running"
Me: "So, how long do you guys usually warm up for?"
Runanon: *nervous laugh* "This is how fast we always run."
>"run" for about 10 minutes at about .000001 mph
>they're all heaving
>i'm literally not even breathig heavily
>walk for half an hour and they talk about normie shit while i act like a sperg and just listen and look at the trees
>see a park and they want to do pull ups
>blow them all out of the water
>the guy in the group who always talks about his fucking info-graphic bodyweight workouts who's well known as a "fitness guy" only does 11
>walk for a little bit more
>I ask what time it is
>4:24
"Damn missed it by 4 minutes!" i say spergily
"Haha oh yeah we blaze it every day" they agree sarcastially
>ask them if they actually smoke
>they get really offended
"No!! We're athletes!"
Me: "Haha yeah i guess"
>tfw i smoke weed multiple times a day
>tfw he calls himself an athlete

guess i'll just do my actual run after work at 11 o fucking clock. thanks for wasting my run you fucking normies
>>
Being mad, bitter, and acting superior is no way to go through life.

Quit being a faggot.
>>
Wow op you're so fucking cool I wish I was half as cool as you I bet you get all the ladies.

>be so smug you greentext meaningless shit on an anonymous image board
>>
>>37245589
being superior is literally THE way to go through life

literally the one and only path to success

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>37245619
tryhard normalshit """"""""""""athlete""""""""""""""" detected
>>
>>37245552
I mean you're right, but you're still a faggot for having to greentext it on a japanese imageboard
>>
>>37245628
Trump plz stay
>>
>>37245628

acting isn't being you illiterate nerd.
>>
>>37245628
BE THE GREATEST YOU CAN BE OP

WE GON MAKE IT
>>
>>37245700
how was he "acting" you autistic retard?
according to his story, he completely fucked those two tryhards
>>
File: 1366758542801.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1366758542801.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
>>37245552
>smoking multiple times a day

i sympathized with you up until there
>>
>meet two guys in class at college
>they invite me to run with them, they say they run all the time
>I just finished couch to 5k, and now I typically only run two 9 minute miles three times a week
>I tell them this, they say they usually do more than that but they can stop early if I'm falling behind
>Go running with them a few days later
>They don't have anything to track distance
>They don't even check the start time
>they run at what was probably a 10-11 minute mile pace for one mile (being generous with that distance)
>they're both exhausted
>"I thought you said you were new to running! That was probably 3 miles dude!"

Every time I lift or run with other people I quickly remember why I usually do it alone
>>
>>37245883
This. I usually don't really care if other people smoke weed, but if you're smoking it a few times a day you're doing something wrong. That's way too much free time being wasted on something unproductive. Get a hobby or learn a new skill instead.
>>
>>37245943
>That last line
This
>>
>>37245943
Two miles 9 mins each? Or 9 for both? The first one is sad, but the second is pretty good
>>
>>37245987
Yeah two nine minutes miles is sad for someone who recently started running and two 4.5 minute miles is just pretty good, thanks for your input Long Dick Johnson now go shitpost somewhere else
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.