[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'5 >250lbs Been working out for a month, new to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20160520_17_24_51_Pro.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160520_17_24_51_Pro.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>5'5
>250lbs
Been working out for a month, new to all of this. I've seen a change in the muscle in my arms and legs. I'm new to this and don't know much about what I'm doing. Tips and advice for a n00b that wants to get all of this fucking gross weight off?
>>
>what is the sticky
>>
Get a lifting buddy. Lift as heavy as is safe. Push day pull day leg day repeat. If you don't know what those are Google routines. Play games like basketball etc. For your cardio as they are more fun than mindless treadmilling and treadmilling/excessive cardio is a bs meme for fat loss.
>>
>>37245233
>5'5
>250lbs
wew lad
just get yourself of a serious diet and work out more, dead lift as much as possible
>>
You're not noticing shit in a month, Brando.

Read the sticky, this shit is 90% diet. Eat more fiber, make sure you're shitting at least twice a day. Right now you're too big to lift very well, so I'd go full on cardio retard. Go for long walks, ride the bikes, treadmill, whatever. Anything that gets your heart rate up, so maybe hit the stairs too.
>>
>>37245233
read the sticky you fat fag
>>
>>37245352
Worst advice I've ever heard
>>
>>37245352
>make sure you're shitting at least twice a day

That's too much
>>
>5'5
>165 Cm

lmao u won't wake it no matter if ur fat or skinny
>>
>>37246053
>>37246053
My height doesn't bother me, can't really do anything about it. I can do something about my weight though.
>>
Read the sticky, and maybe a few relevant books.
You'll lose weight, if you put in the effort.
Now run from this place, it'll just make you insecure and autistic.
>>
>>37245233

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>37245233
1) Read the Sticky (you can even go to fitsticky dot com)

Figure out a good nutritional goal, either with Scooby's calorie calculator over at scoobysworkshop, or just get the MyFitnessPal app and log literally everything you eat and drink. Diet should be your #1 concern.
>>
1. drop the trip
2. read the sticky
3. lift hard and do cardio, maybe stationary bike since you're a fatty (frequent running isn't good for your joints at your weight)
>>
>>37245233

eeew you're fat
>>
>>37245233
If true the best advice anyone can give you is eat less.

Get on a good diet. Eat about 200-400 less then your tdee. You dont have to workout that much but if you want to you really have to do cardio. Hit the weights too. They help immensely
>>
>>37245233
why do fat people always have the shittiest cameras
>>
>>37246872
Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>37247496

he is fat though?
>>
>>37245370
This man is a retard

>>37245352
Listen to this man, frankly, youre fat as fuck. You can probably only expend a little energy each day, so best to spend that on that which burns the most calories, which is cardio. Get on the stationary bike (the one thats high standing, not that gay one that has pedals basically going horizontally. Once you get down to 200, then start lifting, and dont stop doing cardio whatever
you do. Im cheering for you familia

>>37245337
>Telling an uber fat dyel to deadlift as much possible knowing full well his fat body and newness will leave him to deadlift with a arched catback and go to snapcity
Once again, anon, dont diddly till 200
>>
You're short and you have a huge appetite.

You could totally go spongebob mode if you got down to 10% bodyfat while lifting heavy. They'll call you "little wall"
>>
>>37247540
Yeah but don't come in here and act like a cunt.

I used to be fat, 240 lbs. in fact, myself and I still remember my first post in /fit/ where the first reply was some cocksucker memelord like yourself.

Eventually I lost the weight but holy fuck it brings back memories.
>>
>>37247600

U cried because someone called u fat oon the internet

u fucking fat sensitive bitch
>>
>>37247487

Cameras have magnets in them famlamb
>>
>>37247600
>>37247600
>Yeah but don't come in here and act like a cunt.

Where do you think you are?

>I used to be fat, 240 lbs. in fact, myself and I still remember my first post in /fit/ where the first reply was some cocksucker memelord like yourself.

And?

>Eventually I lost the weight but holy fuck it brings back memories.

Boo fucking hoo to your FTSD
>>
>>37246635
A real Stoic!
Your gonna make it bruh
>>
>>37247554
Nobody said dead lift there are plenty of safe lifts to do that aren't deadlifting that will help you lose weight. Having a good gym buddy and spotter helps keep the form good. Look up YouTube videos for the form. Obviously if you've never ever lifted lift with no weight slash light until you feel the form, but just because he's fat doesn't make him retarded you condescending prick. Cardio is not the best way to lose fat. Weight doesn't matter scales are useless. If you do a total body routine when you are fat you will see the best results because the body will burn your fat to fix your broken muscles.
>>
>using a trip
>kill yourself
>>
>>37245233
Take it from someone who's lost 20kg (45lbs) recently.
Getting weight off isn't about exercise, it's about diet. I lift on the side to mantain strength, but it's what you put in your body which makes a difference.
>>
>>37251840
Or what you dont put in
>>
>>37245337
>dead lift as much as possible
if he does goodmornings he prolly deadlifts more than you
>>
>>37245233
You look fat enough that loosing the weight will leave you with flappy skin.
Try and loose it slowly by building up your strength, do a beginner program like SL or Ss throwing in a few accessories.
>>
>>37247487
Because we have no reason to use one. Fat people don't often take selfies unless they're tumblr cunts.
>>
>>37253541
Lose - be deprived of or cease to have or retain
Loose - not firmly or tightly fixed in place
>>
File: Untitled.png (68 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
68 KB, 1366x768
>>37253541
>You look fat enough that loosing the weight will leave you with flappy skin.
That's what I've been worrying about recently.

I found this strong lifting site (stronglifts.com) and I want to try it..
>>
>>37248554
This
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.