[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can finally afford this goddamn surgery. I have a very mild case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: types-or-grades-of-gynecomastia.jpg (508 KB, 3200x1600) Image search: [Google]
types-or-grades-of-gynecomastia.jpg
508 KB, 3200x1600
Can finally afford this goddamn surgery.
I have a very mild case of gyno and have been to several doctors,and am at this point really torn between two methods

The first being making an incision trough the nipple and removing it from there.

and the second being an incision near the armpit

I would really appreciate anyone who did the armpit method to share their experience since I can't find alot of info or pics about it online and am really curious how the scarring looks after some time.
>>
>>37244593
Did you ever try any drugs before you decided on surgery?
If it's minor there's a chance you could make it go away without surgery.
>>
>>37244634
no I did all the test,surgery is the only method viable for me
>>
>>37244593
look into Raloxifene
>>
>>37244649
Doctors will always say surgery is the only viable method. They want to get paid.
Look into what >>37244650 said.
>>
>>37244667
>>37244650
Guys its not an AS induced gynecomastia ,I have had it for almost a decade

my hormones are stable and have talked to several doctors(both surgeons and endocrinologists) about a more evasive method,and an oral method simply wont give me the result I want.
It will reduce the gyno but the pubertal developed gland will still be there and that is the noticeable part in my case.
>>
>>37244738
Well I would definitely try it anyway before surgery. Raloxifene is dirt cheap and has negligible side effects.
>>
>>37244765
>negligible side effects
>blood clots

pick 1
>>
LOOL trannies get this surgery for free while u fags gotta pay out of pocket
>>
File: 1462421739300.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1462421739300.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
The cure is better than pills that just make it disappear temporally. Surgery! Nipple incision, barely noticeable there.
>>
>>37246216
Blood clots in sick old women that lay in bed all day...
>>
anyone actually tried Raloxifene?

>dirt cheap
>$80 for 30
>>
>>37246287
$25 for 2 grams of powder, where I get it.
>>
>>37244593
holy shit, I might have gynecomastia..looks like 2..no wonder I'm such a bitch.
>>
>>37244593
I've got like grade 0.5
annoying as fuark
>>
>>37246300
can you buy it online?

every site i see looks sketchy as fuck
>>
>>37244593

just had my gyno surgery 3 weeks ago

relatively heavy gyno, had to get gland removal and lipo

the surgery required incisions both in the nipple, and near the armpit (not under)

experience: surgery was under general aesthetic, so one sec I was talking to the surgeon, next I woke up in the recovery bed.

Afterwards felt really sore and stiff. Not pain, imagine DOMS if you worked out just your chest continuously for 24 hours. But then again, I was on painkillers.
stayed in bed for the next 2 days. went back to work after 3 days (desk job).
really couldn't lift my arms much until about 1 week later, 2 weeks later felt fine.
compression vest on 24/7 except showers the whole time

complications: had a hematoma (blood filling the space that the boob tissue used to occupy) about 1 day after the surgery. So my left side looked like nothing had been done, while my right was flat. Went to a nurse, who drained approx 250mls of blackened, old blood from by left boob (fucking weird experience to watch, especially cos I couldn't feel the needle)

results: pretty good, really flat which is fucking amazing

sides: not much sensitivity in nipple, warned that it may return very slowly or remain at this sensitivity forever. I'm not fussed at all I cos i've i don't have gyno anymore, take my pinky finger if you want.

Also, small incision scar near the armpit, maybe 5mm long and 1mm wide, just looks like a mark

hope this helps, get the damn surgery
>>
>>37246331
Yo Brando I saw your post- YES YOU HAVE GYNOCLAMASTIA
>>
>>37247253
How long until you could workout?
>>
>can't tell if fat or gyno

hurry up cut
>>
>>37249294
its only been 3 weeks, haven't risked a workout yet. I'm going tomorrow though, going to try a fullbody routine 3x a week that ignores pecs for the next couple of weeks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.