[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get god-tier sleep? I'm having a hella hard time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
How to get god-tier sleep? I'm having a hella hard time falling asleep every night...
>>
are you NEET?
>>
i had to reduce stim intake to no less than 7 hours prior to bedtime, for one.

also, supplement valerian root and chamomile (i found a capsule containing both with some other stuff as well, but you can always make chamomile tea). i do take melatonin every night, but i don't recommend it tbqh. it fucks up your brain's natural production of it. diphenhydramine (benadry;) should be ok to dose nightly, though.
>>
File: 1924010133.jpg (93 KB, 750x1190) Image search: [Google]
1924010133.jpg
93 KB, 750x1190
>>37242685
Nah, I work around 35h a week and study about 10 each week. Was a former NEET though, and haven't been able to shake wanting to stay up late and sleep in. My shifts don't start until 3pm by the way.
>>
>>37242726
Yea, I bought some Zzzquil (Diphenhydramine). I've been hesitant to use it though, don't wanna become dependent on it. I use every now and again.
>>
>>37242726
Melatonin is godly for restoring sleep cycle though. I take it every few days and always naturally wake up much earlier.
>>
Jerk off/shower/smoke weed before going to bed. These 3 always help me, or you could get up earlier forcing your body to tire earlier, making you feel sleepy earlier.
>>
Hit the gym harder
>>
The orgasms I have from my girlfriend licking my ass, sucking my balls and jacking me off are powerful enough to put me in a coma for days. Sometimes I feel bad making her do it though
>>
Hmm. Who is this semon demon? So I can fap to her tonight and get some good sleep!
>>
1) Have a good bed. This improved my sleep more than anything. I went from a shitty dorm-tier twin to a queen size tempur-pedic. Makes fucking harder but the sleep quality by far makes up for it.
2) Don't drink coffee, pre-workout, or sugary shit past 3 PM.
3) Drink a protein shake right before bed.
>>
Google "grc healthy sleep formula"
>>
Get into a routine.

Spray air freshener before you get into bed.

Read a book for 30 min before turning out your light.

Get blackout curtains.

Keep your eyes open as long as you can without blinking.

If you lay in bed for longer than 15 min without falling asleep get up and do some push ups or read for another 30 min. Try not to associate your bed with insomnia.

Try to remember a place you used to live in like a dorm room. Picture every detail in your mind and give yourself a tour.

Smoke a huge bowl, pop 3 25mg benadryl, and slug back some cheap whiskey.

I've had insomnia since I hit puberty. Sometimes any of the above will work, sometimes none of them do. Try to avoid your phone/laptop/TV right before bed. Get up and Do something if you've been lying there for longer than an hour. Go back to bed at 2 am and try again.
>>
Wake up/sleep at the same time
No blue light at night
5htp and magnesium
Valerian, skullcap, chamomile, tulsi tea

Full autism:
https://selfhacked.com/2014/10/29/top-23-methods-to-fall-asleep/

There are actually 50+ things in that list
>>
>>37243019
Round 2.

Nothing with caffiene after 2 pm.

Set a bed time and stick to it.

Buy a nice pillow. I've got a foam one with a hard side and a soft side.

Practice sleeping on your back. It's better for you + when you inevitably get stuffed up it will allow the snot to drain into your throat and clear your nostrils.

Get a firmer mattress.

Have a glass of milk or protein shake before bed.

Keep a glass of water next to your bed.

Try sleeping in socks.
>>
>>37242667
god tier sleep.... the english language is being warped to breaking point
>>
File: aerspza1e4n2psaa.jpg (37 KB, 400x598) Image search: [Google]
aerspza1e4n2psaa.jpg
37 KB, 400x598
>>37243040
Thanks breh
>>
File: marzia_butt_foil_background.jpg (271 KB, 600x897) Image search: [Google]
marzia_butt_foil_background.jpg
271 KB, 600x897
>>37243064
>>
Just been told I have upper airway resistance syndrome.

Kill me now lads, never gonna get a good night's sleep without CPAP or jaw surgery
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.