[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have narrow shoulders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160520_174505.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160520_174505.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
Do I have narrow shoulders?
>>
>>37242222
Relative to what?
Post bodyshot with hips and shoulders fgt.
>>
No you just have a fat body, making them look narrower by proportion
>>
>>37242222
how the fuck can anyone tell from that picture
>>
I don't fucking know, maybe you just have a wide head
>>
>>37242222
pls lift weights and put them back down regularly within your daily routine and supply your body with protein.

Also nice quads.
>>
>>37242222

Jesus christ the shoulders are the least of your concern
>>
>>37242222
>>37242284
>>37244000
>>
>>37242222
you are fat
>>
you're just fat.
fucking fatty mc fat fat
fatty-kins
fat-fat
fa(ggo)t
>>
>>37243932
I have a massive head.
>>
>>37244000
>>37245215
>>37245262
Working on that lost 3 stone since march.
>>
>>37245318
All these guys are trying to say that right now, since you're currently fat, it doesn't matter that much. It's like having sweet rims on a 2003 lancer. It's still a ricer piece of shit.

Focus on getting heathy now. Focus on getting aesthetic later. It will be easier to build your shoulders later once you have a diet that you are eating at a caloric surplus and you can actually make rea gains. Right now you need to be cuttin full time and that does not lend itself to adding mass to any body part, especially shoulders.

Best thing to do for now is focus on CICO with plenty of protein to prevent muscle loss. When you are at a decent bf%, you can worry about how wide your shoulders are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.