[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Testosterone thread? How to block Xenoestrogens and rid est
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Testosterone thread?

How to block Xenoestrogens and rid estrogen dominance

Adopt a regiment of aromatase inhibitors

Note: Aromatase is the enzyme in your body that produces estrogen by taking estrogenuous compounds and turning it into estrogen:

Immediately ingest sources of indole 3 carbinol and DIM. You can obtain these from cruciferous vegetables or jewgle indole 3 carbinol for supplements that contain it. Too lazy?

http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01468/triple-action-cruciferous-vegetable-extract#panelSupplements

Read the ingredients list and plan on basing that around your next grocery shopping. Or just find that somewhere, buy it, or order it. There are other safe and natural forms of aromatase inhibition. Look them up at your own convenience.

Fun fact: Nicotine is a powerful aromatase inhibitor. It's also a stimulant. This is why the jews had the prototypical feminist adopt smoking and then soon after tried banning it. Smoking anything is bad but finding good safe nicotine sources is easy. Nasal snuff (no menthol), organic-nicotine vaping (without propolyne glycol and only organic vegetable glycerin added), and nicotine gum (depends on the brand) is safe.

Purge excess estrogens

Calcium D-glucarate. This one is harder to get in foods but you can jewgle that for food sources. If you don't mind pills and tablets, find it in supplement form.

Begin building testosterone

Zinc and vitamin d3 a re your friends. They're essential. Zinc is heavily present in meats. Vitamin d3 comes from sunlight. Draw your own conclusions from there. Because you have blocked aromatase, your body will not convert testosterone (at least not heavily) into estrogen like it normally would. You will begin replacing that much needed testosterone and shed curves, weight, and so on.
>>
>>37242139
So as op, anyone else tried this?

I did, I am on my second week, along with a second week of no fap. And I I started making so much testosterone, that I am starting to feel my body odor change to be more manly.

Also taurine pills. Anyone else just purely did the guide here?
>>
are you also aware of the generational decline of testosterone?

https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline
>>
>>37242139
Better testosterone helped me get bigger gainz. So anyone else here focusing on this part on /fit/?
>>
>>37242139
One bump
>>
>>37242139
bump
>>
>>37242146
>nofap
>taurine
>"i can smell the testosterone"
Please be fucking bait, no one can be this retarded
>>
>>37242139
Blasting 250 mg/ml of test e. test levels around 2500 ng/dl. jealous nattyfags?
>>
Chopping wood increases testosterone more than playing in the NFL
>>
>>37242654
>>37236453
>>37236453
>>37236453
>>37236453
>>
>>37242146
You're delusional
>>
>>37242146
nice placebo mat
>>
File: 123132145848.png (85 KB, 784x902) Image search: [Google]
123132145848.png
85 KB, 784x902
hope this helps
>>
Is this not only a major deal in the states?
>>
>>37242790
also what really helped me is:
>lift heavy
>eat good food
>get enough sleep
>some supplements Vit d3 and zinc(like OP mentioned), also i like to take fish oild and tribulus terrestris
>>
>>37242139
>Regiment
Regimen

Not sure getting rid of estrogens is a good idea. It kills your libido and joints.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.