[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arm width/progress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ??.jpg (330 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
??.jpg
330 KB, 1080x1920
I'll post in comments, I'm naturally skinny as fuck but I think i'm making decent progress think I'm getting there. I'm fine with how my arms are getting along but I wondered how to get width on upper arm from straight on
>>
>>37240451
>>37240451
>width on upper arm irom straight on
The fuck are you talking about? Do you want bigger bis? Tris?
>>
File: look small.jpg (382 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
look small.jpg
382 KB, 1080x1920
>>37240466
just general both to give a wider appearance from this angle, do a lot of bis and tris but to get them rounder what specific exercise
>>
>>37240580
Fool.
>>
>>37240580
Just stick to your compounds and isolation exercises, and keep up'ing the weights. If you aren't seeing progress then it probably isn't the compound/isolations that's the problem, but your lack of aggressively pushing up the weights. And you need to cut 5-10 pounds, by and by.
>>
>>37240741
>visible ribs
>"you need to cut 5-10 pounds"

What the fuck are you smoking? This kid needs to eat. Increased mass requires increased intake of nutrients to convert to mass. Shoo shoo, gains goblin.
>>
>>37240776
What's the point when he has -6 abs? I hear you but there's an order to the madness. He's gonna have to cut eventually if he doesn't want dadbod, and it may as well be now.
>>
>>37240813
Pretty sure there's an order to it and you have to bulk first, not just do it now and hope for the best.
And don't worry kid I see an ab line down the middle and that v too
>>
>>37240846
>bulk first
Spotted the fat faggot
>>
>>37240741
>you need to cut

Stop posting
>>
>>37241923
Spotted the twinkshit :^)
>>
>>37241964
um, excuse me hun but I'd rather be on the more thin/agile size.

So um, it's also the more masculine body, as um, it produces more testosterone, so, um, fuck off?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.